Toyota Supra and BMW Z4 Sales Figures

Tri5tate

First Name
Tristate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020
Haha all those Facebook shit talkers and YouTubers who said ā€œIā€™d buy it if it was only a stickā€ better come out of the wood work. That alone should allow Toyota to produce an entirely new car from the chassis up.
Exactly. šŸ˜„ All these bashing trolls who talked so much crap better boost the sales now. But we all know the wont, because they never planned to buy it in the first place. Because many of them are 14 yr olds.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
It's wild to me that there are less than 20k of these on the road in the US. I sometimes forget how rare these cars really are. While it's a wildly popular truck, in comparison, Toyota sells about the same number Tacoma's per month than they have sold of the Supra during it's production lifetime. Although I know it's not the case, the Avalon still feels to me like it's more rare than the Supra. šŸ˜‚

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
It's wild to me that there are less than 20k of these on the road in the US. I sometimes forget how rare these cars really are. While it's a wildly popular truck, in comparison, Toyota sells about the same number Tacoma's per month than they have sold of the Supra during it's production lifetime. Although I know it's not the case, the Avalon still feels to me like it's more rare than the Supra. šŸ˜‚
Lol itā€™s less than that if you see the salvage thread šŸ˜‚

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
Less than three years into its lifetime and the MK5 has already sold close to 50% more than what the MK4 did in it's nearly six year lifetime...
True, but that maynot be a good thing in the sense that it wonā€™t be as rare.

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
"Less than three years ... sold close to 50%"
"wonā€™t be as rare. "

I dunno.. Sounds like sales are same pace to me. And there are more drivers today than there were then. Sounds like we are sitting on an equally if not more rare car.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Wasnā€™t the MKIV like 44k sold worldwide from 93ā€™ to ā€˜02? If so, the MKV has sold almost half of that in just two years? Someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong.
Sponsored