Toyota Supra and BMW Z4 Sales Figures

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I don't get what's up with the numbers lately
what dont you get? Its all toyota is producing with Magna Steyr so its probably just the limitations of the plant. BMW most likely gets priority with the Z4, and the new Z4 Manual option. Also Production is ending for both lines after 2025. Probably winding down.

Its not lower sales because people arent buying, Its not rates... Its lower sales because Toyota isnt or cant making enough of them in the plant. The only ones not selling are the marked up ones at dealers. Thats the dealers fault. MSRP ones are selling out asap

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
what dont you get? Its all toyota is producing with Magna Steyr so its probably just the limitations of the plant. BMW most likely gets priority with the Z4, and the new Z4 Manual option. Also Production is ending for both lines after 2025. Probably winding down.

Its not lower sales because people arent buying, Its not rates... Its lower sales because Toyota isnt or cant making enough of them in the plant. The only ones not selling are the marked up ones at dealers. Thats the dealers fault. MSRP ones are selling out asap
Not a lot of people know those facts. You’d be surprised. Thx for sharing hombré ✌🏼

Throw in Toyota being one of the few out there with them not sitting on the lots. Supply < Demand in a nutshell

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
Umm.. at this point, lower sales numbers works better for us, no? 💁‍♂️
More production hopefully means more aftermarket support and more oem parts availability would be my hopes once the A90 is no longer produced. I could care less if I had 1 of 30,000 Supras vs 1 of 40,000 at this point.

Manual Supras are already a guaranteed rarity ;)

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Umm.. at this point, lower sales numbers works better for us, no? 💁‍♂️
Id like the numbers to not tank like they've been. Which would in turn create more sports cars like the supra. As others said, I want more support which comes from more sales.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
More production hopefully means more aftermarket support and more oem parts availability would be my hopes once the A90 is no longer produced. I could care less if I had 1 of 30,000 Supras vs 1 of 40,000 at this point.

Manual Supras are already a guaranteed rarity ;)
Id like the numbers to not tank like they've been. Which would in turn create more sports cars like the supra. As others said, I want more support which comes from more sales.
That ship has sailed. We are staring down the barrel of the last rear wheel drive manual sports cars. Crowding that segment doesn't help us at all.

And as for support, that sweet multi-purpose BMW engine will ensure after market engine support is here for a long long time. As for cosmetics, meh.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I guess if you bought it as a collector then less sales are good, otherwise why wouldn't you want sales to be up?. It's not selling thousands a month. So I'm happy to see the sales increase
The sum of the parts with this car = more. For those that actually like to drive. It’s a catch 22. Want them to succeed and stay rare at the same time 🫤

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
The sum of the parts with this car = more. For those that actually like to drive. It’s a catch 22. Want them to succeed and stay rare at the same time 🫤
For sure. I get that. I work at Toyota so I lost the rarity of it long time ago sadly. I still love it, well actually more than day one
Sponsored