TPMS for the Supra

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
thanks guys ^^^

I plan on buying the Oem toyota ones. I think they are $61 each.

I will post here after I get them and let y’all know what I find out
Hi,

Have you received them and installed them yet?
I ordered 42607WAA02 based on a few comments and pics on this thread and received them a couple of weeks ago but I won't be installing them until I have to change back to summer tires.
I'm curious about your findings.

gpcustoms

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Maserati Levante, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Any chance there is a thread or post in here about removing the vent covers on the front bumper?...

gpcustoms

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Maserati Levante, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
They just pop out using care and pry tool . I took mine off to clean and apply CF ones.
The two on the front bumper correct? I have open vents on the hood.

carbon vent1.jpg

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
Just to confirm, I finally switched to my summer setup today and installed the 42607WAA02 OEM sensors I ordered a while ago from Toyota and they worked perfectly.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Anyone running Titan7's T-S5 wheels? Does stock TPMS sensor fit them or is there some aftermarket TPMS that I need?

Sorry for the noob question but want to retain stock functionality of knowing each individual tire pressure if possible before springing on this purchase

Lordhowe

First Name
HG
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Yaris
So I bought a set of 42607-WAA01's from the Toyota dealership and no matter what i do, i can't get them to be recognized in my 21 3.0 premium. The dealership is saying i must bring the car in to get them programmed. is this correct?

3 bigmoney

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra premium
So I bought a set of 42607-WAA01's from the Toyota dealership and no matter what i do, i can't get them to be recognized in my 21 3.0 premium. The dealership is saying i must bring the car in to get them programmed. is this correct?
same thing happened to me i had to get the 42607-WAA02 the WAA01's would not work

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Why not the aa02?

Lordhowe

First Name
HG
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Yaris
Why not the aa02?
When I gave them my VIN, the aa01's were what they found to fit my car...
Additionally, another forum member here confirmed that the aa01's is capable of running on both 433 and 315mhz where the aa02's are only 433. So technically these should work.

One confusion I had was when I click on the "Manal" setup, it had a few different options for tire size and type. What are the exact steps people are using in order to setup the new TPMS? Every attempt all fails around either 2% or 55%.

When i called my local toyota dealer, they told me the TPMS should be programmed by them for them to make it work. I have never struggled so much with a TPMS. Thanks for the guidance here.

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
When I gave them my VIN, the aa01's were what they found to fit my car...
When I asked for a WAA02 at my dealership they told me that WAA01 was what they had listed for the Supra but since someone here had already taken a picture of a WAA02 directly from their car, I stuck to my guns and went for the WAA02. Glad I did, it worked perfectly fine after the typical reset via the infotainment....no need for dealer programming in my case.

Lordhowe

First Name
HG
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Yaris
When I asked for a WAA02 at my dealership they told me that WAA01 was what they had listed for the Supra but since someone here had already taken a picture of a WAA02 directly from their car, I stuck to my guns and went for the WAA02. Glad I did, it worked perfectly fine after the typical reset via the infotainment....no need for dealer programming in my case.
Okay, that's really helpful. I guess it's time to buy the AA02's. Thanks!
Sponsored