Vehicle Showcase

RN1997

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Premium
I bought some aftermarket sensors at a local tire shop and they programmed them off the car. After getting the tires mounted and installed on Tuesday, had to do a manual reset twice before it recognized the new sensors but its Friday now and no issues.

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Thanks a lot for the link to these. Just got them installed this morning and they worked perfectly. The installer didnā€™t need to program them since they come preprogrammed from the vendor and they paired with the car in about 2-3 minutes. Couldnā€™t be happier with how smoothly it went. Plus I saved like $75 so an awesome score :thumbsup:
I just place an order it's for my 2020 aftermarket rims.

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
I will have a brand new set that I just bought for my new rims that do not fit properly. I will sell them fairly cheap but shipping will be a buyers expense. Iā€™m in Canada fyi. I waited 2 months to get themšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Thanks to all who contributed

Just bought the ones in the eBay link mentioned a few times above šŸ™

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
I wish all cars would go back to the sensor-less system. My car uses the ABS wheels speed sensor to determine when a tire starts to lose pressure. It works great. The only downside is that it can't tell you actual tire pressures. But the upside is that there are no silly sensors or batteries to worry about.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Also just bought the ones on eBay for $125. Price has gone up a bit but so has everything else nowadays. Appreciate the multiple links!

Fvnkz

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute White Supra
Can confirm the eBay ones work flawlessly. Just put them on, performed reset, drove until 100% and all good

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2655142963...QgBG5a9QSm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Tried these since I seen a lot of people saying it worked, maybe I got the unlucky set of sensors but they were just not flush enough to the tire so Iā€™d just be losing air. Swapped my oem sensors to my after market wheels just for the time being. Could be just my luck tho
Sponsored