Trackcars - winching on trailer

Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW & Toyota
Hi Trackers,

how do you winch the Supra onto the trailer with the auto gearbox?
(Not being able to put it in N with the contact off?)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW & Toyota
That’s not doable on a trackcar which will be slightly lowered and still have the floor panelling not?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Winching is 5,000x easier then driving up.
Bro, lol. When I moved I drove up a trailer and I almost had a heart attack. I got to that spot in the accelerator when it kind of sticks and a slightly harder push will engage the beast. I was sweating bullets. And I couldn't see over the incline to see when I was over the hump. Blindly had to give it gas while being guided in by 2 people. As soon as it made it past incline, I braked and literally hit the front wedge. There was about an inch clearance before destroying my front end and launching over the front. Never again.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Simple answers are simple. Push the far left pedal and move your gear selector to a standing position.

You can verify this by rocking it left and right. You should have travel and you'll know you've got it.

😏

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Simple answers are simple. Push the far left pedal and move your gear selector to a standing position.

You can verify this by rocking it left and right. You should have travel and you'll know you've got it.

😏
Thats not funny.... these are real problems for some of us! 😆
Sponsored