Traction Control

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
For my typical drive, one click off. Going through the mountains on a spirted drive, all on. At the track, all off.

One click off is still pretty safe. It will let you spin the tires and get a little sideways but still kicks in. On higher speed stuff, it will cut the throttle before the back end can kick out.
When TC/VSC is on or partially off is power pulled if the wheels don't spin or the car doesn't step out?
Sponsored

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
When TC/VSC is on or partially off is power pulled if the wheels don't spin or the car doesn't step out?
No power is pulled until its senses the wheels slipping. Going straight, it will let you spin them a good amount. Once the car goes sideways, it pulls power and kick in the brakes. It will also limit power when going through high g turns to the point where it's almost impossible to get the car sideways.

Long story short, it will still let you have a little fun but it blocks most of the dangerous situations. Don't get me wrong, you can still easily lose control of the car so don't drive like an idiot.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
No power is pulled until its senses the wheels slipping. Going straight, it will let you spin them a good amount. Once the car goes sideways, it pulls power and kick in the brakes. It will also limit power when going through high g turns to the point where it's almost impossible to get the car sideways.

Long story short, it will still let you have a little fun but it blocks most of the dangerous situations. Don't get me wrong, you can still easily lose control of the car so don't drive like an idiot.
Damn. I was planning to drive like an idiot