Performance traction control *New product*

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I didn’t grok that from what our dialog was beyond the post in question. So let’s ask him.

@razorlab the screenshot you posted, was that from a Supra on bm3 or a log from a different vehicle?
My Supra from logging the CAN network.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zupraman

Zupraman

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
So not from bm3 or ecutek. I wonder why they choose not to incorporate these data points when they’re available.

Richard Heubach

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, 09 Z06, 23’ Atlas R Line, 11 Camry
So not from bm3 or ecutek. I wonder why they choose not to incorporate these data points when they’re available.
Because it seems with this platform, the shops and the like that can actually advance it and help it reach its potential more sooner than later, are too busy trying to make everything proprietary or able to be done just through them, instead of focusing on joint venturing and working with each other. I’m not too deep in this world as most of my past vehicles were old enough to have lots of support already on the market- but from what I’ve seen with this one, most of these guys are out to make an inflated buck. Just like with the whole ECU unlocking. Screw sharing the wealth and knowledge- let’s just hike the prices in parts and tech until competition makes us bring it down…

First Name
Deuce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
As one of the test mule owners, I can attest the system reacts in milliseconds. The computer reacts a lot faster than I can react. It’s a shame that others can’t get behind the start of something great for our platform. Rather than looking for and making up issues (without actual data knowledge), why not discuss how good this can be for our platform and start discussing ways to possibly make version 2 even better and safer?! I guess I don’t understand people sometimes. I drove my car on levels up to 1100whp on dusty asphalt roads while testing, felt the differences in real time, and reviewed the actual logs. I did a 3.53 100-150 on a country road for God’s sake. While watching other Supra’s lose traction on a prepped road, likely not going as fast 😂

Can’t wait to get my car back on the road and test it with 1200+ whp. I see the countless hours Curtis spends on trying to make this platform better. Thank you Curtis for trying to keep us safe and for everything you’re doing to help push the MK5 platform! You’re a rock star 🤘🏼

Dkstas

First Name
Dolan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2015 Dodge Charger R/T, 2013 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn
Anymore test subjects care to offer their opinion on this since it has released?

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
With the recent release of MHD+ with Motiv Reflex integration, will the ATCS system be updated to support MHD+? Or will it remain EcuTek only?
i would also be interested in this. My tuner has used this product on his own car with Ecutek and I would be very happy to add this to my build with MHD.

AZ Zupra

First Name
Dev
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2009 GX470
Any updates on this? Currently tuned on MHD+ and this looks like it would be a great future addition.
Sponsored