OP
OP
romanLegion9574

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I just want my D@MN NAV system to work!!!!!!!!!!!! Had the car two weeks and multiple phone calls and not a single service person has resolved......Time to call corporate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:thumbsup:
Toyota has to get a code from BMW to activate your nav -- your dealership should be the people handle this.
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Been a while, so I thought I'd update you. Parts took a while to come in, and a tech took training to fix the issue. They only got all the parts in yesterday and it took a day to fix. Parts are listed in the invoice.

IMG_3378.jpeg
That’s a lot of parts!

What is the luggage housing they replaced?

-RJM

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
I disconnected battery to work on JB4 and closed the trunk. Not advising this, lol. I could not open it and the seats did not move either. Had son craw in and touch battery terminal as I unlocked

I had Nav issue, it was fixed by dealer reinstalling some software....something about US vs Europe version
In this situation, Would you be able to pop your hood and put jumper cables/charger to the terminals to get temp power?

Last edited:

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
I disconnected battery to work on JB4 and closed the trunk. Not advising this, lol. I could not open it and the seats did not move either. Had son craw in and touch battery terminal as I unlocked

I had Nav issue, it was fixed by dealer reinstalling some software....something about US vs Europe version
You just needed to pop the hood and connect a jumper box (or another battery) to the terminals under the hood. Definitely a pain, but that's the cost of having an enormous battery in the trunk, I guess.

OP
OP
romanLegion9574

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
So why did it get stuck?
The emergency release came loose and lost all tension -- it's normally supposed to work like one of those inflatable pull tabs on a life vest.

I had looked back there when I tried getting it unstuck myself, and you could see that the paneling wasn't even -- something was bent or moved in there, jamming the latch release. Unfortunately, the dealership didn't save the damaged part so I could see what actually happened to it. The fix took the better part of a day, and I couldn't take off of work to stick around.

I remember someone else posting about what sounded like the same issue. Hopefully they have some pictures or more clear details on what broke.
Sponsored