U.S. Supra Ordering: Pricing and Availability Details! Have You Ordered?

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Mine has an order/build date of 5/19. Any info you get please share
The hold seems weird for an additional reason ---

My dealer was supposed to have my original LE on 7/22-7/27 but there was an accident at the port sometime during that week. Subsequently, Toyota shipped them a completely different LE. The build date on the original was 6/13 and the replacement's was 6/30. I picked it up yesterday. Are these holds on all early build cars?
Sponsored

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
The hold seems weird for an additional reason ---

My dealer was supposed to have my original LE on 7/22-7/27 but there was an accident at the port sometime during that week. Subsequently, Toyota shipped them a completely different LE. The build date on the original was 6/13 and the replacement's was 6/30. I picked it up yesterday. Are these holds on all early build cars?
Vin 22376

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EEF96D1C-23AC-4D86-A326-A6234DE9E75F.png
38DEB3BD-61B0-4786-8883-A08D5A3F0E11.png
Toyota VP of Sales response to my inquiry on the hold on Supra’s

Heywood220

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
13 FR-S, 22 Tundra, 93 325i
The part where it says that he assures that none of the cars are sitting for any length of time is a bit of a stretch. Arriving at port on 6/12 and not leaving there until 7/9 is sitting for a length of time, then sitting in Indiana since 7/21 till now (and longer) is a length of time. The boat ride over was quite a bit faster.

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
The fact that he replied to the inquiry with anything other than "they will be there when they get there" is actually favorable in my opinion. Maybe I have a low bar. Lol

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Your car was loaded on a rail car in Newark, NJ 3 days ago. It will travel to Princeton, Indiana where we have a rail head next to our plant. From there it will be trucked to the dealership in Minnesota. I would guess not more than 10 days from now it should be at the dealership barring any unforeseen delays. Likely sooner but I want to be conservative in my transit estimates.

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Your car was loaded on a rail car in Newark, NJ 3 days ago. It will travel to Princeton, Indiana where we have a rail head next to our plant. From there it will be trucked to the dealership in Minnesota. I would guess not more than 10 days from now it should be at the dealership barring any unforeseen delays. Likely sooner but I want to be conservative in my transit estimates.
When did you get this info?

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You seem to have transit info, do you happen to have access to the TQCN network as I do? There was a ton of PQRs on today's report for supras.
Toyota VP of sales was kind enough to provide this information to me. I reached out to him today and posted his comments.
He then provided me with the information on my car. I couldn’t get information from Toyota Customer Care or my dealer.

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer told me my car arrived at the port on the 20th. Been sitting there since. would anyone be able to provide some inside info if i provide vin?

Quicksilver

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
future: 2020 Supra
Is it possible to order a 3.0 Premium from Toyota?
Sponsored