U.S. Supra Ordering: Pricing and Availability Details! Have You Ordered?

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
For those of you who have mentioned ordering a car, how did you go about doing that? I have a launch edition set to come in eventually but when I asked about actually ordering another one and picking out my own color, my dealer said that they will not be able to order any of these cars. They will merely get an allocation sent to them from Toyota and that will be that.

motley

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 TT Hardtop Supra
I have a white with red interior launch edition for $5k over MSRP. DM if interested

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to place an order for a 3.0 phantom matte grey in the middle of last month. I just went in to the dealership and placed the order. They said it would take 3~6 months to arrive, though. I ended up picking up a black LE instead in the meantime.

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
Just got an update from my MN dealer. Expected date pushed back. New eta is August 30-Sept 4. Was Aug 18-23. No reason given for the
new dates. Cant wait for the email/call that it arrived!

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Just got an update from my MN dealer. Expected date pushed back. New eta is August 30-Sept 4. Was Aug 18-23. No reason given for the
new dates. Cant wait for the email/call that it arrived!
Yeah something is up and I donā€™t think itā€™s just the LE number plaques any more.

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah something is up and I donā€™t think itā€™s just the LE number plaques any more.
Yep I agree. Wouldnā€™t get them here any quicker but wish we knew why they are delayed. Donā€™t like not knowing why

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
7397E247-0411-4BD7-915B-83BDCB9009BD.jpeg
B23034B2-E131-4CDC-B085-0E531ECC80A0.jpeg
Saw the first Supra in Louisiana today. Black LE $25,000 Markup! My first experience seeing the car in person. Nice car canā€™t wait!!! Now I just have to be very very patient for mine to arrive to my dealer in MN. Having it shipped here to Louisiana. Got it for MSRP reason I bought it there.
Red LE

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Yeah GST region was crazy high on their markups.

Saw this on FB earlier. Your car is probably sitting at Princeton IN with like many others in here. If my calculations are correct they arrived at Princeton the first week of July. With delivery date of first week of September now that is roughly 2 months. Thatā€™s how long it takes to build a car and deliver to dealership. I would not be surprised if our cars are fubar and we getting new ones. Which is cool with me, donā€™t want to risk getting a lemon.

23C28C65-6376-4604-9D94-F75096D92670.jpeg

Memphis

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
White Launch Edition

Saw this on FB earlier. Your car is probably sitting at Princeton IN with like many others in here. If my calculations are correct they arrived at Princeton the first week of July. With delivery date of first week of September now that is roughly 2 months. Thatā€™s how long it takes to build a car and deliver to dealership. I would not be surprised if our cars are fubar and we getting new ones. Which is cool with me, donā€™t want to risk getting a lemon.

This makes me really nervous buying a LE and not knowing what the hold up is on half of them. I donā€™t need nor can I afford a $60k Lemon either. We need answers July 22, release what a disappointment so far.

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Yep...I wish Toyota was more transparent with us. Hell Iā€™ll sign a nda if they want lol

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Mine has an order/build date of 5/19. Any info you get please share
Sponsored