U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
All the Upper East Coast dealers (20+) when I was shopping last year were all total crooks. I will 100% remember that. Especially one NJ dealer that wasted four hours of my time when they lied to me about stock and price.

Funny thing is that it ended up making me purchase a low mileage (sub 1200 miles) 2020 LE from Ohio that I donā€™t have to spend $3k+ on tuning.
Sponsored

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
This is mainly targeted for those of you in Florida (I donā€™t know how this applies to an out of state buyer). Never a moment of hesitation with this guy, without a doubt would recommend him to anyone looking to snag a Supra at MSRP. He helped me get my A91-MT at MSRP! Sean is the man!

AD626666-D693-4913-923B-D36D81F6E7DF.jpeg

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
This is mainly targeted for those of you in Florida (I donā€™t know how this applies to an out of state buyer). Never a moment of hesitation with this guy, without a doubt would recommend him to anyone looking to snag a Supra at MSRP. He helped me get my A91-MT at MSRP! Sean is the man!

AD626666-D693-4913-923B-D36D81F6E7DF.jpeg
I called him he's a really nice guy. Spoke really highly of you too haha.

supra_saiyan

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AP1 S2000
anyone have any tips on solid dealerships around socal that have good pricing on M/T Supra's. Longo stopped taking down names :/

supra_saiyan

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AP1 S2000
has anyone worked with carson city toyota, they are taking deposits for supra's at MSRP but the wait time is about 1 year out? I was going to lock in my deposit but I would love some feedback if anyone has worked with them before

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
has anyone worked with carson city toyota, they are taking deposits for supra's at MSRP but the wait time is about 1 year out? I was going to lock in my deposit but I would love some feedback if anyone has worked with them before
I'd take that as "I'm getting an interest-free loan from you and continue selling the car to those who pay markup. When 2024 come out maybe I'll sell a remaining 2023 to you or until you can't wait and decide to take it back". Or maybe they just have several people on the waitlist already. Anyway I wouldn't recommend getting on a waitlist with more than 3 people (especially at smaller dealerships) if you are serious about getting a 2023 one

Brandon_411

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra A91-MT
Toyota of Tri-Cities in Kennewick, WA is an MSRP dealer with no mandatory dealer add-ons either. Although they don't do waitlists (you can put a deposit down on a vehicle they have an allocation for), and they've only gotten a few Supras this year.

EDIT: Should probably mention they only sell locally to the PNW region.

Last edited:

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Toyota of Tri-Cities in Kennewick, WA is an MSRP dealer with no mandatory dealer add-ons either. Although they don't do waitlists (you can put a deposit down on a vehicle they have an allocation for), and they've only gotten a few Supras this year.
Theyā€™re local only right? I had called them since my friend in WA liked the experience. They said they only do local sales

LMNFCTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I got my 2023 at MSRP from Toyota of Hackensack (NJ). Apparently they are the #1 volume seller of Supras in the U.S. Ask for Jeff Canlas and tell him Chad from the Lemon Factor referred you in order to get the best price possible. They're out there... just need to look! Good luck.

Brandon_411

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra A91-MT
Theyā€™re local only right? I had called them since my friend in WA liked the experience. They said they only do local sales
Oh yeah you're right I probably should have mentioned that. I think they only sell to Washington and other bordering states.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
McDonough Toyota in Staunton, VA is a MSRP only dealer. I was working with them up until recently to get a 2023 3.0 Premium MT. I ended up getting an allocation from another dealer sooner, but I'm assuming McDonough will get one soon if anyone here is looking for one at MSRP.

primeakf11

First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Hi, new to the forum and hopefully a Supra owner soon!

I was wondering, what can I realistically expect, price wise, for a new 2023 that is on the lot? Is paying MSRP still considered a great deal, or should I bother attempting to do any better.

I'm looking at an auto base, not a MT or A91.

This is assuming I'm not buying within a super hot market like CA, of course.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I got mine in Minneapolis at rudy luther right before all the riots started. Don't even know if the dealer is still around, because I remember a toyota dealership getting started on fire and people coming in and smashing car windows.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Hi, new to the forum and hopefully a Supra owner soon!

I was wondering, what can I realistically expect, price wise, for a new 2023 that is on the lot? Is paying MSRP still considered a great deal, or should I bother attempting to do any better.

I'm looking at an auto base, not a MT or A91.

This is assuming I'm not buying within a super hot market like CA, of course.
For a MT, Iā€™d consider MSRP to be a good deal. For AT, Iā€™ve seen 1-2k under MSRP but honestly depends on what region youā€™re shopping in
Sponsored