U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
I was wondering same thing. I felt like throwing this dealer under the bus and shame them publicly but decided to let it go. This socal dealer told me $20k. I laughed. I mean really? I can understand a few thousand maybe but 10-20k? Are people really paying that?! Encouraging bad dealer behavior.

Screenshot_20230323_214019_Messages.jpg
3 dealers in MD offered me the Stratospheric Blue M/T at MSRP in the last 90 days. Please don't pay those markup numbers!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I will say I got so many questions about this car yesterday at the track. I told a few peeps about this site and how to order a MSRP Supra. The track guys love this car! Lots of Supras out there yesterday. 5 new ones! These cars are incredibly capable. Porsche and Vette territory for a fraction of the price.

So hang in there, get your MSRP Supras and use that free track day!

https://grsupra.drivenasa.com/

yousuf402

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Can anyone point me in the direction for a nitro yellow 3.0 premium AT in the northeast? At MSRP

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can anyone point me in the direction for a nitro yellow 3.0 premium AT in the northeast? At MSRP
I personally would start with Modern Toyota in Winston Salem NC. I bought one from them. No hassle, MSRP, straightforward deal with “Mom” as my salesperson.

Edit: My buddy just bought a Vette for MSRP in North Florida! When I was looking, the Vette was impossible to find at MSRP. Same for the Supra in FL, but not as hard as a Vette. Anyway, a good sign that you can find these car almost anywhere now. You will have to wait for it to arrive but the dealers get a list of which cars are coming in w/in their radius. You can also search on the Toyota website by zip code. Let that dealer (the one who is willing to sell at MSRP) know what you‘re looking for.

Last edited:

Tel0s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Golf Cart
I think I just got lucky.. been sniping the Toyota inventory for new Supras to pop up and been asking all the dealerships about their availability. Found one Supra that popped up yesterday that wasn't there last week and was already at the dealers lot! Apparently the original person who had a down payment backed out.

I told them I had a deposit for a Supra at another dealer for 61540 + ceramic tint without tax and fees. I asked if they can compete with that offer and they counter offered 65500 OTD tax and fees all included. I instantly took it and it was the color I wanted AZ! The other one I had a deposit in was a nocturnal which I was kind of iffy on.

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Is anyone aware of any dealers in Colorado currently selling @ MSRP?

yousuf402

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Most of the dealers I have called aren’t willing to sell to out of state buyers. This is the 3rd dealership telling me this with the spec I am interested in.

Allenyao09

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Toyota GR Supra 3.0 MT
Wilson Toyota of Ames at Iowa sells Supra at MSRP, but they only sell to local residents. I got a friend there to help me secure an allocation from them.

Evo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
STi
Anyone familiar of any Chicago based dealers selling at MSRP?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone familiar of any Chicago based dealers selling at MSRP?
Closest I found was Sheey Toyota in Laurel, MD. The guy’s name was Travis. He was mega helpful. The dealer, not so much. But they can do the deal. That was 6-8 months ago when I was shopping.

Oh yeah, and Ft. Wayne, IN. I’m not sure which is closer to you. Both were willing to do a MSRP deal.