Username and Meaning

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
BA 9092 was the British Airways Concorde SST charter flight number I flew mach 2 on back in 1990 from New York to London. :dunno::headbang:

(I may still have a stock-powered Supra, but having gone 1,340mph, I'm probably one of the speed record holders on here. Lol.)

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Nickname from when I used to be in the military. The whole nickname was Bugatti Mimosa. Then it was shortened to Mimosa. It was some shit the team called me because they felt I was bouji.
You kinda hella are boujee, have you seen your parts list/ build sheet..?

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Mine started out as LilYlo2 and was the license plate on my 93 Yellow MR2 stood for Little Yellow 2, but people always called it Lily Lo2 especially my dad lol. I raced GSXR 600's with CMRA back then so just switched to GixxerSixxerMan, I should've just stuck with GixxerSixxer but was at the time 20 and so bothered by everyone calling it lily I wanted the man part on lol.

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
B
Inital of my name and engine code letter.
Used in my game usernames. Also came close to 58 engine code, but just like me, never reaching full potential.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I am a MRI Technologist and work with a 3 Tesla MRI Machine Magnet.. At work they call me the Magnet man.
tempImage5lbfyr.jpg
Oh boy, these pictures of welcome screens with no lower case letters in the name messes with my OCD. Haha

My username is pretty self explanatory.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Mine was simply, when I was trying to create a username for the site. I thought of a combo of "what's up" and hello "Toyota" owners.

irixyoctane

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90
I was big into SGI equipment and my daily driver at the time was an SGI Octane running the Irix OS. Guess it could have been Windowsypc or Osxymac, but those don't sound as cool to me.

irixyoctane

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90
This is a solid origin story. I'll never forget downloading some giant thing (probably a game illegally) from a BBS - took all night and most of the next day - and the sysop disconnected me in the last 1 min of it just to be an asshole. These were the days when resuming a download wasn't possible. Still gets my hackles up after all this time.
This is bringing up some repressed memories. The best pirate BBS's were never local so that must have been a long distance call. Yeah, that wound is never gonna heal.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
168F1658-61C1-4FBF-97D2-76CF53CC0DFF.jpeg
San Diego's very own, MK5. But, the 5 didn't register at the time of when i made my account because it was suppose to be "SD_MK✋🏽" because of my license plate. The whole SD thing stuck with me since my MkIII Supra days back in high school. So it went from SD_MKIII to SD_Evo10 to now SD_MK✋🏽. The license plate design came from being clever with California's use of the hand symbol for the kids health and safety annual donation plate. I bought the plate as soon as i got the car lol.

Edit: following suit to @3TMagnetMan's welcome screen.
7200EA20-E8B0-4A03-8BC9-831A1563A053.jpeg
Until this explanation I never knew what the hand palm was about. I always thought you were just boujie…haha.

-RJM