VLand led tail lights

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
While I still think the stock lights are best, these look ok and the price seems competitive. What would worry me is that the description and videos don't align. Turn signals look orange in the video while the description lists them as red? They also look a bit.. LEDy.

Suprachu

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th Anniversary Edition MT Supra
These look like a much more OG than the heritage lights, and a lot less expensive lol likely will be joining the order for this.

Edit: Do wish they made the turn signal the Mustang style sequential... would have been better... these look like they are running out of battery lmfao

Last edited:

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
So they also have these that are out also and one is available on Facebook marketplace
https://www.enjukuracing.com/products/olm-legacy-taillights-2020-toyota-supra.html
My favorites are the Vland but hmmm price point is low so I question quality alittle. I installed the heritage ones two weeks ago and I’m very satisfied. He actually asked forum members to vote on the style during the development process and I voted for the one he ended up going with so idk if I would like the round ones afterinstalled but the Vlands do look good in the pic. Also I put this on to protect them at my carwash.

https://premiumautostyling.com/tail-light-face-tint-overlay-smoke-tint-2020-2023-toyota-gr-supra/

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
I think the price point on the Vlands is due to the fact they have been around and are well established in the industry. They've been around for years and due to the volume of their business, they can offer lower prices. I bet the quality is equal to anything else out there.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I've used VLANDs on my BRZ before (Tail lights changed like the YikesPolice probably dyes her hair)

Quality was better than that of Valenti. Couldn't really find much wrong with them. At this price point, I could see their value over the OEMPLus $1200 ones.

Just have to watch out for their wiring. Likely wired up for japan models.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I do appreciate that we're getting aftermarket support for the Supra but IMO, the circular lights do not match the shape/lines of the vehicle. We don't even have circular head lights. OEM+ matched the tail lights with the head lights which is awesome but the "mk4 style" just doesn't flow with me personally. All I want with our OEM lights was the amber turn signal rather than the red turn signal for the USDM lights. Unfortunately a simple swap is out of the question... To each their own of course.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
These look cheap/chintzy.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
a3e94711148d18f2fec94f580d0e0c51.gif

Kennith82

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
They look alright, but I think they'd look better if the inside of the rings could change colors on reverse, or the amber signals.

1708447608499.png

If these ever come out, that'd be like the perfect heritage light IMO

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Glad to see VLAND finally hopped on the Supra market. Their S550 clears on my Mustang were surprisingly good quality. Wish they did OEM clears tho dunno why everyone keeps trying to make MK4 lights I don't really see many ppl asking for that. Maybe they'll do a Valenti style tail down the road

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Purchase price is very tempting, but I need to see more videos or pictures with these on first.
Sponsored