What are you all using to tune your supra?

MK52NV

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra GR
Hey guys I just talked to Mashall at Visconti and im waiting on him to get more ecu in stock so I can get my clone. Just cuious what are you using to tune your supra? MHD, ECUTEK, BM3?
Sponsored

Supra_Cop

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I’d say at this point in the market it depends on if you’re a 2020 or tunable 21 vs non tunable 21. I’ve got a 2020 and went ecutek but if you need the FEMTO unlock mhd and bootmod seem to be the way to go right now.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
I’d say at this point in the market it depends on if you’re a 2020 or tunable 21 vs non tunable 21. I’ve got a 2020 and went ecutek but if you need the FEMTO unlock mhd and bootmod seem to be the way to go right now.
He said clone. So at this point, he has all options. Personally, if i were in your position..which i may be at some point if domestic unlock never becomes available...i'd go ECUTEK.

Vimugsy011

First Name
Mugsy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I recommend you find the tuner you like first, and use that platform, it will make the whole process smoother then help with future mods or changes you make.

retr0styl3z

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro yellow Supra 3.0, Acura RSX
gonna bump this thread and ask where is a good place to tune at the moment in socal; I am based in Santa monica and would like to tune my 2022; thinking JB4 but would be willing to do ECUTEK if there is a good tuner/remote tuner here.

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
With Cobb, they only lost flex capability. They still can just run dual map. Yes, more inconvenient, but not all lost. They are working on a way to bring flex back and be EPA compliant.

This is all speculation but I imagine Ecutek will follow whatever Cobb comes up with to fix the flex issues and become EPA compliant. They are the same parent company so I’m sure some info will be shared. I won’t lie though, I’m rushing my build quicker than originally planned in preparation for the worst case scenario.
Sponsored