Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
@Evolution @_Sp1ral0ut @FLtrackdays @bushido @zrk @Jesse DaBears

PXL_20231027_214847090.jpg

PXL_20231027_214832168.jpg

PXL_20231027_214900035.jpg

PXL_20231027_215922980.jpg

Update: The car, which I had named Sasha, is totaled. Preliminary repair estimate, in total parts & labor was $41,254.48.

Was able to swap out my Armytrix downpipe, RK Ti exhaust, @NitroYellowMKV steering wheel, JB4, Injen intake, Raceseng shift knob, OEM+ hood vents & center caps, with the stock parts. I signed the papers, turned my keys in, and said my final goodbye yesterday afternoon. I expect her to resurface in the Salvage Registry, and I'll have to update the A91-MT owner's thread.

My insurance company (AmFam), towing service, and body shop experiences have all been truly excellent, which I feel so lucky for, as horror stories are so common.

Chapter two of my MKV story may be over, but chapter three is going to be long and amazing, where the fun will really begin in my opinion. As I wait for the check, the hunt for her replacement has already begun..
Can I purchase your gorgeous seats????

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
446477FE-3100-42A7-B9B1-9EF0A6FFB856.jpeg

Got both my holes filled today… not that stoked with these Triple Seven plugs. The fit is pretty meh, and why wouldn’t they match the bumper color? I know that 3D printing yields a rough, matte finish but I should have paid more attention when I ordered them. Will need a much nicer solution for the carbon bumper. All the 3D printed stuff I get ends up being actual junk but I don’t learn my lesson 🙄

Edit: I never should have installed them.
If you ceramic coat that porous 3D printed material, it'll hold a deeper shine way closer to the oem satin black. I did that on my Verus splitter end plates and it's night and day difference. Looks way better.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Not sure what you mean.. Are you asking if you can cut into the metal to make the three small holes one large one?

If that is what you mean, I guess you could but I don't know if it would necessarily improve the sound quality further. It would certainly help getting that damned wadding to line the walls - its hard to tell how successful I was with that, as an aside.
Told you it was dumb, lol. I was hoping that box was hollow & I could just put a 2” drill bit up to it, cut two holes and be done with it. Yeah… never mind. Wishful thinking on my part.

Meanwhile, mine is back at the day spa getting some track work done. Don’t know what’d I do w/out my little MX5. That little 6 speed is still as fun to drive as it was back in 2016. Sound is actually pretty damn good for a convertible. At least for my low standards.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Told you it was dumb, lol. I was hoping just putting the 2” bit up to the back of the box, cut two holes and be done with it. Yeah… never mind. Wishful thinking on my part.
In his posts, Tadda suggests that around 80% improvement comes from just porting the subwoofer box. If you want to port it via a 2" drill bit, I'm guessing it would do the trick.. but it might look like someone's drilled a 2" drill bit into the panel. 😂

ky.supra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Didn't happen today, figure I do a little update.

I took it to my first track day in September
_DSC5152.jpg

Added verus wing, verus front canards, and axis fog lights a month later then took it to my 2nd track day earlier this month.
_DSC6851.jpg

_DSC7604.jpg

Verus Camber Plates + HKS Adjustable Springs
wedsports wheels 18x10 square with continental ECS 02, 275/40/18 tires all around

I will go on my first track day next month!

test.jpg
IMG-8130.JPG
IMG-8131.JPG

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Didn't happen today, figure I do a little update.

I took it to my first track day in September
_DSC5152.jpg

Added verus wing, verus front canards, and axis fog lights a month later then took it to my 2nd track day earlier this month.
_DSC6851.jpg

_DSC7604.jpg
Nice, looks like NJMP?

Where are you in NY? Planning on any Lime Rock visits?

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
Got my Triple Seven GT4 hood vent in...now just mentally preparing myself to start cutting holes 😂

Also got a Speed Engineering intake snorkel along with 2 free brake duct funnels since once started to deform a bit. Just sent them an email and they offered to replace it no questions asked 👍

Snapchat-54381868~2.jpg

ky.supra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Nice, looks like NJMP?

Where are you in NY? Planning on any Lime Rock visits?
Thanks and yes it is NJMP.
I'm based in nyc so it's always a drive for me to get to NJMP.

I plan on going there for next season