What did you do to your Supra today?

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
Yea LRP would be closer for sure. @garudathree is in Long Island.
I'm hoping to hit LRP next season, stayed there for the Gridlife Circuit Legends event and realized I definitely need to come back. It's a hike for me in Pittsburgh but worth it.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I'm hoping to hit LRP next season, stayed there for the Gridlife Circuit Legends event and realized I definitely need to come back. It's a hike for me in Pittsburgh but worth it.
Let me know if you do! Since it's a trek for you I can try and make it a point to go to whatever event you are going to. Except Gridlife. F them.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Got my Triple Seven GT4 hood vent in...now just mentally preparing myself to start cutting holes 😂

Also got a Speed Engineering intake snorkel along with 2 free brake duct funnels since once started to deform a bit. Just sent them an email and they offered to replace it no questions asked 👍

Snapchat-54381868~2.jpg
Just make sure you cut the hole straight. Don't want to end up crooked like @razorlab .

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
trying to fucken figure out what is causing this noise after shutdown

AC compressor? or ac expansion valve? so much fun i had today!...........yaaaaaa DAS GUT!

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
It sounds like a servo motor. There are two on that side of the car: electric water pump, throttle body.

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
It sounds like a servo motor. There are two on that side of the car: electric water pump, throttle body.
shit, i forgot the AC compressor is belt driven so it cant be that. thought maybe it was the auxiliary water pump as well. Also my coolant has been acting a bit funny as well (low-temp 3/4th of an inch above the MAX line) so i decided to do the built in bleed procedure thinking there might be air trapped in the circuit. The aux pump sounded fine but who knows it could be takin a dump. Maybe its the AC condenser?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Got her clean for a photoshoot just for it to rain, typical Florida! oh well, I think this evening/overcast may come out nice!
Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 6.29.44 PM.png