What did you do to your Supra today?

jay1k2

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS350, 2020 Cayman GT4
My R1 brakes came in today. I worked with James and he was able to get me a great price and answered my questions without issue. He also gave me status updates as well.

I was surprised to see that the rear calipers are actually a smaller 6 piston as well. I was told that they would be 4. But it works out.

R1-03-Enhanced.png
R1-01.png
R1-02.png

The color theme of the car is basically going to be black with silver accents. I decided to ditch the red brakes. Hopefully I made the right choice for myself.

I've got some SSR SP1's ordered through Joshua @Meraki Autoworks. He's got to be the most patient person in the world having to deal with me. He's offered great customer service every step of the way.
Please post pics of these bad boys once installed!

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Well I tend to be a bit creative and had some overlay decals designed for my Supra in a couple different styles.

The material is of high quality via Oracal produced for outdoor signage.

I had a few extras made should anyone be interested. $30 for a matching set shipped.

Thoughts?
7CC05E24-1F8B-4F59-8F27-58744CF27FE9.jpeg
356C5B7E-13DC-4464-8581-731B00CDCC47.jpeg

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
My Gram Light 57DRs in finally. Getting them installed tomorrow. Ordered an APR front splitter, some Rays center caps, and some random Rexpeed carbon stuff.
That's awesome, post some pics when they're installed! I was torn between the 57DR and 57CR for a while but ultimately decided on the latter. I ordered my set yesterday.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Installed a catted Active Autowerke downpipe this morning.

Performance-wise, it does seem like the turbo spools more quickly, not that there was significant lag before. I feel like someone here said it's kind of like having a V8, and having had an LS3 Camaro, I think that is pretty accurate. There's more punch all across the range.

Sound-wise, and maybe I'm in the minority but I don't think it's that-that different from stock. At everyday revs, I really don't think anyone would know there's anything different about it. Higher revs, it's a different story...

W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My R1 brakes came in today. I worked with James and he was able to get me a great price and answered my questions without issue. He also gave me status updates as well.

I was surprised to see that the rear calipers are actually a smaller 6 piston as well. I was told that they would be 4. But it works out.

R1-03-Enhanced.png
R1-01.png
R1-02.png

The color theme of the car is basically going to be black with silver accents. I decided to ditch the red brakes. Hopefully I made the right choice for myself.

I've got some SSR SP1's ordered through Joshua @Meraki Autoworks. He's got to be the most patient person in the world having to deal with me. He's offered great customer service every step of the way.
I ordered my R1 brakes a few weeks ago and wait to get them now. Cant wait to see yours on the car.

NoMoreMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra GR, 2003 Subaru WRX
Installed a catted Active Autowerke downpipe this morning.

Performance-wise, it does seem like the turbo spools more quickly, not that there was significant lag before. I feel like someone here said it's kind of like having a V8, and having had an LS3 Camaro, I think that is pretty accurate. There's more punch all across the range.

Sound-wise, and maybe I'm in the minority but I don't think it's that-that different from stock. At everyday revs, I really don't think anyone would know there's anything different about it. Higher revs, it's a different story...
How's the sound in the cabin compared to stock? I removed the ASD so the Supra is kind of lacking now...

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
How's the sound in the cabin compared to stock? I removed the ASD so the Supra is kind of lacking now...
Cruising around town or the highway, it is the same as stock. Maybe 5% louder, if that. No drone or vibration either. At higher RPMs (where ASD starts to kick in anyway), it's a little louder. Hard to put a number on it. It is wet and cool here today so I haven't had a chance to send it. Let me come back to you over the weekend when things dry out.

closey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2004 SRT10 Ram, 1970 Chevelle, 1969 GTX, 1963 Suburban, 2017 Isuzu AT35, 2019 XC90
Video from the detailers during the ceramic coating process

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
I got these new luxury mats -amazing! Fit is great all the way up and around and
back the sides of the rails of the seats. The middle mat clips in and out for easy clean
and is a nylon /rubber that's comfortable on the heal yet durable and easy to wash.

Mat Metrics Custom Fit Car Floor Mats

Attachments

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
Few quick black and white shots from a photoshoot earlier this week. Next week Woyshnis Media comes in to shoot the Supra - excited to see the video and photo content from him!

suprahresnodecalfb-23.JPEG
suprahresnodecalfb-27.JPEG
suprahresnodecalfb-17.JPEG
suprahresnodecalfb-10.JPEG
suprahresnodecalfb-18.JPEG
suprahresnodecalfb-2.JPEG
suprahresnodecalfb-28.JPEG
suprahresnodecalfb-30.JPEG
suprahresnodecalfb-24.JPEG

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,
That's awesome, post some pics when they're installed! I was torn between the 57DR and 57CR for a while but ultimately decided on the latter. I ordered my set yesterday.

Here are some quick one's I took at work, stock ride height, stock tires.
20210402_174725.jpg
20210402_174719 (1).jpg