What did you do to your Supra today?

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Ordered some more carbon stuff today (interior) and picking up some wheels/tires tonight! You guys think 4 wheels and tires will fit in the Supra? Kinda mad at my normal DD right now as it decided to blow the pipe off the turbo on my way home last night. Havent driven the Supra since Friday so I am looking for an excuse to take it out....
Absolutely not...
Not at the same time anyways...lol

Good luck

Steve

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You guys really dont think 2 would fit in the trunk? Too wide I am assuming? I would pull the cover off to help. Then 2 in the front seat? Ok fine, I will take my beater instead. No way am I making 4 trips out there!

Edit - I should have mentioned that the tires are mounted to the wheels. Not sure if you guys thought I meant 4 wheels and 4 tires separate.

On another note, I just got a shipment of ARP stuff in and saw this.

20210511_142626.jpg

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
I'd suggest you look at the tire and then look at the trunk again. I can only imagine one tire/wheel fitting and it would be in the passenger seat

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
The car is still at the shop. Rear is going to be raised a bit. Here's a better look at the brakes and suspension work. I love the MRG stud conversion. I can't wait to see them on the SSR SP1s.

RSR Coil_1.png

Supra R1-Enhanced.png
Very nice!! I’d like to do upgraded rotors like yours but keep the OEM calipers for appearance.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI

RenierR10

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
The car is still at the shop. Rear is going to be raised a bit. Here's a better look at the brakes and suspension work. I love the MRG stud conversion. I can't wait to see them on the SSR SP1s.

RSR Coil_1.png

Supra R1-Enhanced.png
Man, I love how those studs look. I’m tempted but I’ve heard bad things about using titanium studs.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Man, I love how those studs look. I’m tempted but I’ve heard bad things about using titanium studs.
As have I, lots of bad things. The main problem is that titanium is stronger than steel by weight, but not by volume. This means the titanium studs are weaker than the steel studs they're replacing, and I've seen numerous cases/claims of them shearing off when under load. That means no racing, no launching, etc.

RenierR10

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
As have I, lots of bad things. The main problem is that titanium is stronger than steel by weight, but not by volume. This means the titanium studs are weaker than the steel studs they're replacing, and I've seen numerous cases/claims of them shearing off when under load. That means no racing, no launching, etc.
Yep. I’ll keep searching. I’ve seen some zinc plated ones by Mevius.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Got my new (to me) wheels and tires put on last night! Looks much better now.

20210511_233603.jpg
Any particular reason why you didn't just powder coat the stock wheels? That's what i planned on doing to mine.

Getting this installed tomorrow morning! I got the black tips but I kept them in the box they came in. I've seen numerous videos of the touring system and I love the way it sounds. Already have a catless downpipe so I imagine this things gonna be loud as fuh.

PXL_20210512_180405630.jpg

Also thank you Extreme Powerhouse or AWE for expediting the shipping! Arrived in two days after it was finally shipped! (I ordered this back in the beginning of April)