What did you do to your Supra today?

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am new to some of these times events and abbreviations . It was at summit point

a Supra did win however and represent!
Ah I love summit point. Yeah I was wondering if you were on stock tires, the michelin pilot super sports but after looking at the tire specs you were probably on different tires

cdm11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Looks great! Where did you get the start/stop button? Can you describe the 15 seconds it took to install? Thanks
Absolutely. Got the start/stop button from Speed Industry. It comes with a black putty that you stick and spread over the factory oem button. Pull hard and it pops right out. Then the new button pops right into place as a direct replacement. Here’s a YouTube link:

Super simple and cheap for something that I think looks much better.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Today I installed the Velossatech Big Mouth Ram Air Intake Snorkel. Their graphs show a decent reduction in IAT, I will put it to the test. Need to remove the bumper and cut a hole in the center shroud to mount it.

Attachments

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
Today I installed the Velossatech Big Mouth Ram Air Intake Snorkel. Their graphs show a decent reduction in IAT, I will put it to the test. Need to remove the bumper and cut a hole in the center shroud to mount it.
Did that on my Stinger. Didn’t know they made it for the Supra. Nice!

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Did that on my Stinger. Didn’t know they made it for the Supra. Nice!
I think they just started. I reached out to them since I went on YouTube to see what the install was like and didn't see any videos other than their own. So I put together a video today, it will be up on the channel soon.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Ah I love summit point. Yeah I was wondering if you were on stock tires, the michelin pilot super sports but after looking at the tire specs you were probably on different tires
no! Wish I had pilots today. They would have worked a lot better. Lesson learned you can not make high wear tires like the cold. And could not hold heat in them between runs

DesertSupra2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 2.0 21 Camry TRD 18 RX350 19 Outback
Absolutely. Got the start/stop button from Speed Industry. It comes with a black putty that you stick and spread over the factory oem button. Pull hard and it pops right out. Then the new button pops right into place as a direct replacement. Here’s a YouTube link:

Super simple and cheap for something that I think looks much better.

Thanks!