What did you do to your Supra today?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So many cool wheels going MK5s lately. Its refreshing to see the variety and personalization.

-RJM
I know it’s sick. I’m just holding out on seeing someone grow some balls and throw on some TE37s

Bundy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra A90, 2021 Subaru Outback
Required for tracks.
Yes, I know tow hooks are generally required on track days. I was being sarcastic.:)
Most tracks require you to wear a helmet and race suite also but that doesn´t mean I use that when I am driving around town.
To me, having a tow hook on the car outside of a track screams rice.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Yes, I know tow hooks are generally required on track days. I was being sarcastic.:)
Most tracks require you to wear a helmet and race suite also but that doesn´t mean I use that when I am driving around town.
To me, having a tow hook on the car outside of a track screams rice.
Racing suits are required in Sweden? Interesting to know. At the tracks I've been to here in America, helmets are mandatory, but you can wear casual wear.

I wouldn't call the actually functional tow hooks rice, since they're have functional use. The tow hooks for show only are technically rice though. RICE=race inspired cosmetic enhancement. Also, taking the tow hook off after each track day or cruise I'm filming is a waste of time.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Racing suits are required in Sweden? Interesting to know. At the tracks I've been to here in America, helmets are mandatory, but you can wear casual wear.

I wouldn't call the actually functional tow hooks rice, since they're have functional use. The tow hooks for show only are technically rice though. RICE=race inspired cosmetic enhancement. Also, taking the tow hook off after each track day or cruise I'm filming is a waste of time.
I think the all black one you went with shows its for functional use. Now the ones that are painted neon bright colors scream ricerriffic. ?

-RJM

irixyoctane

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90
Fixed my driver side mirror cap. Got a good deal on these from a fellow member, but cheap UV gelcoat and the summer sun just didn't get along. Felt like it took mere hours to cloud over like this. Removed the bad stuff and put new clear coat down. It's a happy little carbon fiber mirror cover now. :)
IMG_20211112_060825.jpg
IMG_20211115_145812.jpg

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Do it, i'm 20% back 3, 30% front 2, and 70% on the windshield. Subtle darkness but has enough privacy.
027FC665-D057-48C4-8651-31A0A461F426.jpeg
This is on fleek. Love the way the car is put together from the looks department.