Banned
Banned
First Name
Egis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
Most wheels dont have as exaggerated of a rear hump, thats just how mine got built. Spacing works pretty well.

IMG_6887.jpeg
Nice flaps. I’m really starting to hate stock flaps, they are just to small.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I got scared as hell on my first attempt through at top speed/full throttle - I was not ready and drifted up into the middle of the track, eventually I figured out I need to turn the wheel 90 degrees to account for the extra speed and found a line I didn't scrub to much speed ... i never got really close to the wall even though I should have been - tried following a ferrari running a 1:43 that hugged it but I just couldn't only managed a 1:48
I'm told up near the wall, on exit, has the most grip. I was told to stay in it and let car move up.
1. Um, hell no.
2. I'm told the track stewards heavily frown upon that.
1:48 is awesome. I thought I did well with my 1:50. 🤣 What's done to the car? I'm curious to know what I can expect from this thing.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I'm told up near the wall, on exit, has the most grip. I was told to stay in it and let car move up.
1. Um, hell no.
1:48 is awesome. I thought I did well with my 1:50. 🤣 What's done to the car? I'm curious to know what I can expect from this thing.
He went full race car with his Supra. Its pretty awesome. I think he said he is still on stock power too.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
He went full race car with his Supra. Its pretty awesome. I think he said he is still on stock power too.
I like hearing news like this. Gives me hope for mine. I'm still trying to get over the fear that it will be slower than my last car.
Also, considering how relatively little I did to the Mitsubishi, knowing that I was only two seconds slower than something a lot more serious makes me feel a little better. 😂😂

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I like hearing news like this. Gives me hope for mine. I'm still trying to get over the fear that it will be slower than my last car.
Also, considering how relatively little I did to the Mitsubishi, knowing that I was only two seconds slower than something a lot more serious makes me feel a little better. 😂😂
Well you better hurry up and run the Speedway again before they start tearing it down. Its getting close to time. They cancelled my normal race series because they said construction should start this year.

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
1. Um, hell no.
My power is 435wheel with 3400 pound competition weight ... and yes full racecar - stripped interior, full cage, kwv3s, stoptech st60rs. csg c2 pads, front cusco swaybar ... rest of the suspension stuff is stock - so no spl stuff or anything like that yet

Super excited for the spl stuff, sat passenger in a friends supra that had the whole setup and was really surprised on much of a difference it makes

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Well you better hurry up and run the Speedway again before they start tearing it down. Its getting close to time. They cancelled my normal race series because they said construction should start this year.
I know. That's why I made sure to take the Evo there. I don't think I'll make it back before the closure. Bummer. I was hoping to run the Supra everywhere I ran the Evo, so I could have back to back times. 'Would be fun :(

Uncharacteristic for January here 61°, so naturally got the toys out for lunch beers at Twin Peaks.
Oh.. I'd give up a car or two for that GTR :D

My power is 435wheel with 3400 pound competition weight ... and yes full racecar - stripped interior, full cage, kwv3s, stoptech st60rs. csg c2 pads, front cusco swaybar ... rest of the suspension stuff is stock - so no spl stuff or anything like that yet

Super excited for the spl stuff, sat passenger in a friends supra that had the whole setup and was really surprised on much of a difference it makes
Okay. My car is 430whp, 3200lbs with no rear seats/headliner/carpet, roll bar, single adjustables, ST 43 brake pads and fluids, rear sway bar. Pretty similar other than mine being AWD and yours being RWD. All I had for aero was an APR GTC200 wing. It definitely helped on the roval. Slight understeer at the limit. Cool to see such different platforms performing similarly.

YellowJackit

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 MINI Clubman, 2023 BM X3, 2022 GR Supra
Did a quick sound test with the JL Audio microsub (CP108LG-W3v3) along with an amp....(Infinity Reference 551A). Sounds awesome... actually sounds like I have a stereo now.

Now to figure out where to mount the amp! 😭😭😭

IMG_20230114_215433102.jpg

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
IND Red Start Button and Carbonex Aluminum Hood Latch Handle (Custom paint matched red by IND) installed:
IMG_4908.jpg
IMG_4910.jpg
IMG_4913.jpg
Nice! Is the hood latch handle the BMW F Chassis handle???