What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Pleasant surprise šŸ„° Pulled into my driveway to find the wife washed the car for cars & coffee tomorrow

A088DFE4-6ED8-4179-B9E5-119882FDAB66.jpeg

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Are you getting rid of your supra?
noā€¦. I canā€™t afford the consumables on a gt3 CUP car!
this whole group of cup cars is fromFL. Next to me in paddock. They basically go to every chin event at every track.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
this whole group of cup cars is fromFL. Next to me in paddock. They basically go to every chin event at every track.
Haha yea, I was like dayuuum. I need to rethink my career choices lol

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Swapped out the stock pads for Endless MX72, and bled the brakes to get the rest of the stock fluid out after triggering ABS a few times in the last couple months.

I also realized I had a brain fart when I did the lines and fluid a few months ago. Our cars have 6 bleed valves, one on each rear brake, and two on each front brake. When I did the initial fluid swap I only bled one valve on each of the front brakes, so I still had a chunk of OEM fluid stuck in there. Glad I remembered before hitting the track.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I was behind one of those Cup cars in Homestead. Was getting peppered so badly (not his/her fault) from those huge super soft tiresā€¦ Had to finally lift off throttle and just let her go. Beautiful cars!

Swapped out the stock pads for Endless MX72, and bled the brakes to get the rest of the stock fluid out after triggering ABS a few times in the last couple months.

I also realized I had a brain fart when I did the lines and fluid a few months ago. Our cars have 6 bleed valves, one on each rear brake, and two on each front brake. When I did the initial fluid swap I only bled one valve on each of the front brakes, so I still had a chunk of OEM fluid stuck in there. Glad I remembered before hitting the track.
I know it sounds crazy but I change my brake fluid way more than most if I donā€™t bleed em after every other track weekendā€¦. It sucks doing it trackside šŸ¤¬ and told myself, Iā€™ll never do that again šŸ˜‚ Glad you caught that!!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Got the brake pads swapped out to the Project Mu over the weekend and swapped over to Motul fluid. How many bottle of brake fluid do you guys normally use to flush the system? I did 2 but I think I should do another bottle to be safe.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Got the brake pads swapped out to the Project Mu over the weekend and swapped over to Motul fluid. How many bottle of brake fluid do you guys normally use to flush the system? I did 2 but I think I should do another bottle to be safe.
I pull everything out of the brake reservoir before bleeding/flushing. I use a turkey baster. ;) The reservoir holds almost half a litre. For flushing, I put another .5L bottle through the system. So, two .5L bottles basically.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I pull everything out of the brake reservoir before bleeding/flushing. I use a turkey baster. ;) The reservoir holds almost half a litre. For flushing, I put another .5L bottle through the system. So, two .5L bottles basically.
Thanks! My fluid sucker decided to stop working so I just bled the fluid out until the res was empty, then filled with Motul. Pretty much used a bottle and a half just for the fronts and the rest for the rear. I figure the front calipers probably hold 4x more fluid than the rear. Should I get ABS to kick in a few times and send another bottle through?