calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
what minimal damage did you occur?
Small dent on hood, and multiple very very small chips on both paint on windows. I think the worst is the windshield, it's covered in lots of dots (chips). Florida law allow you one free windshield change per year, so I might just take advantage of that

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Small dent on hood, and multiple very very small chips on both paint on windows. I think the worst is the windshield, it's covered in lots of dots (chips). Florida law allow you one free windshield change per year, so I might just take advantage of that
definitely pdr aswell

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
definitely pdr aswell
Agreed! Should be an easy fix.

I'm mainly glad that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was stuck and parked at the highway while getting pelted for 15 minutes straight. Nobody could move, and I was freaking out. Once the hail stopped, I kept driving for 20 more minutes home thinking how bad the car must be, but gladly it's all good

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
lost mine last week too hail.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Installed my wheel courtesy of @NitroYellowMKV ! It's so much better than the OEM wheel it's not even funny. I need to clean up my floor mats though,
IMG_1563.jpg
this one came out so so good... the matching blue stitching and silver Center trim ring, I love it!

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F952998C-B141-4538-8723-79D2EF285B39.jpeg

2 years with the car and I always told myself I’d get comfortable with the power, test some limits (not all since that’s at the track) and get so familiar before I do anything to it. I had Bimtech put on a downpipe and JB4 to start the beginning of a new journey with the car.

What’s nice is after so much time spent stock, everything added feels like brand new car with so many memories already behind it as a stock car.

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
I changed my oil at 1200 and spent the far majority of the time trying to recover a portable light that dropped down to the belly pan. I can’t believe how thin that 0-20 is sheesh.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Got some new rears in today. I was having a hell of a time finding these in the exact specs I wanted (18x10 +35 Matte Black) without a 6 month wait from all the US vendors since they would have to order them from Enkei. I ended up stumbling across an ebay store based out of Japan that had a large selection and went to their direct english website (https://www.transporterjapan.com/) and shot them a message and they had them in stock. They normally sell them in sets of 4 but they were more than happy to make a 2 wheel listing for me to purchase. I almost can't believe it was real. I got them for $445 a piece (free shipping) while most US shops were selling them for ~$540 and I possibly would have had to pay tax and shipping. It took about a week for them to ship out as I think they had to get them from their distributor in Japan but then they shipped them on Monday and I received them today. Absolutely insane.

Unfortunately they didn't have fronts available in 18x9 +25 so I shot @Meraki Autoworks a message and they had some available immediately. I decided it was worth it to pay a little more to get them now from a US vendor. I should be getting them by the end of this week and my new RE-71RS tires soon thereafter to wrap them in.

20230426_182007.jpg
Beautiful wheels 🤩 What size tires are you going to run and are you going to track her?

Agreed! Should be an easy fix.

I'm mainly glad that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was stuck and parked at the highway while getting pelted for 15 minutes straight. Nobody could move, and I was freaking out. Once the hail stopped, I kept driving for 20 more minutes home thinking how bad the car must be, but gladly it's all good
We rarely get that down here in SWFL but… when driving out of State, TampaBay Area is notorious for crazy ass weather. I will usually head for an underpass. Or drive through it just to get out of it faster. That sucks dude! At least you weren’t one of those people driving with their hazard lights on 😂 Which is illegal in Florida thank gawd. But many still do it 🙄

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Got pelted by hail at the highway

Gladly there was very minimal damage
lmfao i was like "is he in florida? *looks at location* yep. makes sense"

sorry man!

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Installed BimmerLink and went down a rabbit hole of mysterious error codes. Turned off ASD and opened the valve.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Installed BimmerLink and went down a rabbit hole of mysterious error codes. Turned off ASD and opened the valve.
I can't remember if it explains it anywhere in the app, but that doesn't open the exhaust valve permanently. Only while bimmercode is connected.

Tri5tate

First Name
Tristate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020
Picked it up from ceramic coating where it got 2 coats of Carpro finest reserve. Unfortunately the weather wasnt too good this day but I still snapped a new pic.

That rear with the fog light is just tooo sexy 😁

SupraMK5.jpg