What did you do to your Supra today?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Harness bar installed. The flimsy factory "brace" was the source of most of my rattles and should have been replaced many moons ago
Welp now it screams I need a harness and Recaros 😁

20240121_100648.jpg
Looks great brother! I put this and the braces, love em. I did it more for looks, I'd love some Recaros though haha.
Polish_20240121_232005205.jpg

Polish_20240121_232423654.jpg

VolcanicAshGrey

First Name
Isu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2023
Harness bar installed. The flimsy factory "brace" was the source of most of my rattles and should have been replaced many moons ago
Welp now it screams I need a harness and Recaros 😁

20240121_100648.jpg
Looks great! And you're saying this actually solved the back rattles?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Put my other set of Apex wheels on. Not feeling the color but they will have to do for my track day this Saturday.

20240121_220128.jpg
Mine are Apex gold (for the track). Wife likes em. I like black. I was thinking about the color you’re running also, with my matte paint. Not that it really matters 😜 I bought some hyperdip for my gold ones, knowing I can peel it off. Or more likely it’ll start coming off after a few track days. Was going to spray that on before this season but didn’t get around to it. My OEM hyperdip’ed ones have held up strong.

My poor little Supra is finally getting her brake ducts put in (yesterday):

IMG_6692.jpeg

Wheels pictured in bottom left 😝

Last edited:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Mine are Apex gold (for the track). Wife likes em. I like black. I was thinking about the color you’re running also, with my matte paint. Not that it really matters 😜 I bought some hyperdip for my gold ones, knowing I can peel it off. Or more likely it’ll start coming off after a few track days. Was going to spray that on before this season but didn’t get around to it. My OEM hyperdip’ed ones have held up strong.

My poor little Supra is finally getting her brake ducts put in (yesterday):

Wheels pictured in bottom left 😝
My actual track Apex wheels are the same as yours, just in the 11" flavor. Definitely like the bronze better. I will probably coat the grey wheels a similar color cause it just isnt working for me.