First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV Manual (Inbound), Volvo XC60
Anyone got suggestions on aftermarket front bumper/headlights? Car has 960kms

7880550802223382358.jpg
KUHL have both a widebody and regular front bumper. The regular one looks kind of OEM but adds some sharper angles where the stock one has softer edges. I especially like the look from the side profile as the bottom lip sticks out a bit more. There's a vid on YouTube of the red KUHL supra with white wheels. Must have watched that 20 times before I realised it was the bumper wasn't stock. Subtle change but once you see it it's great.

FlammasWRLD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 NB Miata - 2024 Red 3.0 Premium MT - Ninja400
Thanks for sharing, I’ve been on the fence for quite some time, but like others found the 1-2 shift inconsistent. @FlammasWRLD and I both did ours this weekend. I’m happy with the direct release resulting from the change. @FlammasWRLD can speak for himself, but I do know his WOT 1-2 grind is gone. Hell, his GF even noticed fwiw….

EDIT: apparently M cars do have a CDV in case I wasn’t the only one confused.
All I can say is I wish I did this sooner. Completely fixed the weird clunky feel the gearbox had when trying to shift fast. As @Slybri said I was experiencing small amounts of grind when doing WOT pulls during the 1-2 shift, and I haven't experienced it at all now after the CDV delete.

When raising the car, be cautious about how high you lift it. This is important because there's a dividing wall in the master reservoir that separates the fluid for the brakes and the clutch. The clutch section only holds about 1-2 ounces of fluid. If the front of the car is lifted too high, it prevents the fluid from flowing back into the clutch section unless the reservoir is near overfilled.
We might've found this out the hard way... 😂

Last edited:

CFactor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
IMG_1835.jpeg
New DINAN exhaust and Conti extreme contact dws06 tires (these wheels are going to soon be my off season set so wanted all seasons).

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Yup that's it. Think the owner said it should be repairable.

I've seen Supras in worse shape at the TBR shop 😆
I bet!! Yeah that didn’t look too bad. He scrubbed off a lot of speed, 100 to about 50, no airbags and those barriers looked flexible. At least it wasn’t a concrete wall 😮💨

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
Finally got windows tinted the other day. Feels a lot better on the inside just with the reduced light and doesn't feel like it's hardly there looking out from the inside either. Pretty happy with how it all turned out. Just have to fix my crappy ceramic job I did on my glass and wheels