What do you do for a living?

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I work at a Mazda Dealer as a finance manager. Ironically driving a Toyota lol (even though Mazda and Toyota are the same finance company in TMCC & MFS), granite I did drive an ND Miata before the Supra.

Luckily knew the guy who worked at a semi-local Toyota and really hooked it up on the price!
Tech support for a key programmer locksmiths use to program keys and key fobs in cars.

Still do some install work for a shop, was a ASE tech for decades then electronics tech with Raytheon.

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Nurse consultant for a law firm. But I'm on the side that stops you from getting paid.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Sales position at a 3PL. Lots of money to be made in logistics, I'm making the least amount of $ out of all the people in my position at my company.
And based on how most of my online purchases take a scenic tour of the whole country before arriving at my doorstep... they need to pay them even better. :rolleyes: Either that or fire them completely... if they're the ones handling those logistics.

adawine

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra
Options trading.

Student about to start med-school.

speaser

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT SE, 2019 TRD 4runner
Iā€™ve noticed that too. Started out a physicist but here we are.
That's funny, I started as a programmer and now I'm a chemist. Got to say ... I miss the 0/1, on/off, yes/no, true/false, black/white days. Chemistry feels way less absolute.