Who did you use post brake recall to unlock DME?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
I got the recall done a couple weeks ago and as expected I lost my BM3 tune and my DME is now locked with the new software. My DME was tuneable before so all I need is a bench unlock (already verified by Protuning freaks). I noticed some companies actually downgrade the DME to a previous version and I'd rather not do that as I'd like to keep the software that prevents the brake failure issue, I just want a patch that enables flashing.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
OP
OP
Escapist

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
If you are in Florida, Titan Motorsports can perform the unlock for you. Now if you're not opposed to shipping Twisted tuning, MarinTuned and a few other can do it as well.
I've thought about making the drive to Orlando for Titan, it's about 6 hours for me since I'm in the Panhandle.

Nem1111

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 supra
Hi Guys, I'm in Sydney Australia and have a tuneable 2019 running a BM3 tune and need to get this recall done also. Does anyone know someone in the Sydney region that can bench unlock after I have the recall sorted? or perhaps someone that can remote unlock for me?

Greatly appreciated.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
I've thought about making the drive to Orlando for Titan, it's about 6 hours for me since I'm in the Panhandle.
Oh yeah, that's a long haul then... I've heard that there are a few in Jacksonville that can unlock for you as well, but I'll have to confirm. I know Mase Engineering can bench unlock and bench flash but he does not use MHD/BM3/MG or ecutek to tune.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
If you are in Florida, Titan Motorsports can perform the unlock for you. Now if you're not opposed to shipping Twisted tuning, MarinTuned and a few other can do it as well.
The cant fixed a bricked ecu though. Lol.