Who would be interested in doing a group event at the Tail of the dragon?

Who is interested in a Tail of the dragon Supra event?

• Total voters

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
I will passā€¦thanks for the offer though.

-RJM

C6EDD596-10F0-468A-81DC-630B2A214789.jpeg
I do a Tail of the Dragon run with the Fiat/Alfa clubs every year and there are some crazy folks coming from Vancouver, BC to spend a week in the mountains.

Worth doing it once. Maybe more if you like it.

OP
OP
1siksupra

1siksupra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 downshift blue supra
Us Ga folks are down. There is a ton of us in the GA a90 group. Probably make a hotel meet up and group dinner and outing.
Yes exactly this. I also have the maps for a few runs. Also we typically stay at the lodge. If enough are interested we can get a group rate.

Broc_

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I live about 3 hours from the spot in your photo so I'm down and I can probably bring 2-3 other supras along. I live about 25ish minutes from the start of 421 The Snake in East TN.

I've circled the roads in this picture that are considered "421 Home Track - The Snake"'s main part:
1661431643363.png

In the middle there is a store with some super good food/etc.

It's kind of what I'd consider the dragon's less famous brother.

All of that to say, I think we should get a few trips organized! We have so many good roads in the southeast to explore.

OP
OP
1siksupra

1siksupra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I live about 3 hours from the spot in your photo so I'm down and I can probably bring 2-3 other supras along. I live about 25ish minutes from the start of 421 The Snake in East TN.

I've circled the roads in this picture that are considered "421 Home Track - The Snake"'s main part:
1661431643363.png

In the middle there is a store with some super good food/etc.

It's kind of what I'd consider the dragon's less famous brother.

All of that to say, I think we should get a few trips organized! We have so many good roads in the southeast to explore.
Awesome sounds good. Hopefully haveca date set in place beginning of year or sooner.

Bonez

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Where is this at never heard of it before but would defenitley be down if itā€™s within driving distance

Bonez

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Appreciate it thanks. Canā€™t wait to meet everyone should be a great ride.

MyMKV

First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'd definitely be down to do it again. Me and the wife made a trip up on July 2 and had a blast. We live down in Georgia so it's not a long ride for us. Keep this updated man and as long as my work schedule can swing we will definitely be there for it.

Also here's a picture of my license plate frame I bought myself for her after she ran the tail three times. Lol

20220828_164821.jpg

OP
OP
1siksupra

1siksupra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'd definitely be down to do it again. Me and the wife made a trip up on July 2 and had a blast. We live down in Georgia so it's not a long ride for us. Keep this updated man and as long as my work schedule can swing we will definitely be there for it.

Also here's a picture of my license plate frame I bought myself for her after she ran the tail three times. Lol

20220828_164821.jpg
That's awesome! Yes will be updating throughout the months as we get closer to a date and end of year.