Who would be interested in doing a group event at the Tail of the dragon?

Who is interested in a Tail of the dragon Supra event?

• Total voters

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
This is not what I am hoping for as I need to drive 12 hours to CES in a few weeks. Any tips to ease the drive?
Don't sleep in the car if you need to sleep, cause if you try, guarantee within the first hour you'll highly think about listing your car on ebay motors, carvana, autotempest etc...
and if you start to get crammed up in the car, pull over and take some time at gas stations. Me i would stretch out and start wiping the car down at each gas station to give myself a break from the seats and to also keep the car clean as it travels where ever i need to go. Also, Cruise Control is your best friend big time. Other than that, it's not really bad, but just remember you'll be sitting in a "leaned" position for the next 12-15 hours of driving.

OP
OP
1siksupra

1siksupra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 downshift blue supra
We haven't decided on date yet? Will start hard planning after first of year thought a April or May event would be a good time!

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
I will follow the thread and watch for this to develop! About 6 hours from Ohio but I'm sure the Midwest folk can get a link up going to ease the pain. Looks like a great opener next year maybe. :thumbsup:

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT

MyMKV

First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
We haven't decided on date yet? Will start hard planning after first of year thought a April or May event would be a good time!
Yep...me and the wife are still waiting on this to make our plans for spring break/my kids and my birthday. She was just asking about this yesterday as a matter of fact. Lol

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Road Trip! I’m keeping an eye out as more details are available.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I selfishly vote for May. I have an SCCA hill climb to do in April and all the associated prep and expense.

Killswitch24

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm up there the 2nd week of April with VW and would be down for an encore with the Supra. We usually organize around Fontana Village, but the past few years we've done AirBNB's near by.

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
We have thing every time we get a new motorcycle or vehicle it has to go to the Dragon and get it’s sticker. Been doing that for 20yrs now so I’m always down for a dragon weekend!

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
If you give enough notice, I think that Killboy can have custom souvenir license plates made and ready. Got one on a different trip.
Sponsored