Why No GReddy Parts Yet?

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra
A lot of other Japanese tuning companies such as HKS, Blitz, A'PEXi, TOMS, Cusco, etc have already taken their crack at developing products for the MKV Supra with exhausts, intakes, suspension, bracing, body kits, etc. But for some reason, GReddy/TRUST, one of the most famous Japanese tuners, especially with the MKIV Supra, hasn't made a single product.

The A90 has been one of the hottest new platforms in the tuning market, so it's surprising to see them not even offer a single thing like an exhaust or intake. I'm sure there would be huge demand for anything they make, and they could certainly capitalize on that like HKS did with a full lineup of parts.

They even made a SEMA/drift car with the Pandem kit which they are distributors for, with a really nicely upgraded race-spec B58 with custom intake and exhaust manifolds, etc. - yet no parts for the consumers in the nearly 2 years since the Supra has been on the market and since they first revealed the SEMA car.

Does anyone have any clue why? Maybe some dealers know of anything in the pipeline?
Sponsored

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah, it's a total headscratcher. :dunno: It does not seem hard to have something available after 2 years' time. There must be some intentional decision not to have come out with something after all this time.

That said, I have been toying with the idea of a custom exhaust using their RS-Ti universal muffler.

BTW is it Greh-dee or Gee-ready? I have been wondering about this for like 2 decades...

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I Trust that it will be released soon..

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Wondered this same thing. Was always the #1 option for my friends when tuning their Acura's back in the day. They sure do have a lot of pictures of new Supra's on their site, but don't seem to offer any parts commercially yet. Has to either be a conscious decision or they are still in development. It does make it tough because you don't seem to be able to browse their site by car model, and I haven't clicked through all of the categories.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
BTW is it Greh-dee or Gee-ready? I have been wondering about this for like 2 decades...
It's Greh-dee.

Like how Bride is pronounced "Buri-ddoh"
Like how Pedal Commander is pronounced "Pedo-commando". yikes..

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Either in the works, or decided not to do anything because 100 other companies. We haven't heard much either...

-Josh
Sponsored