Wind Noise & Buffeting Fixes

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
regular one like a day or two because i have those ready to go. the painted one i get painted in batches and only keep a handful on the shelf.

Hmmm, ordered mine 7 days ago and am still waiting on them. It's getting warm here so I'm geting anxious to get these...........updates?? I ordered the regular ones, not painted.
Sponsored

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Was walking through the garage today and noticed that the Lexus already had OE wind diffusers from the factory on the mirrors. They are already glossy black and blend right in.

49643970233_ed3b1b963c_k.jpg

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Glad everyone is enjoying the product.

To those that are still waiting, my apologies, they didn't pass my QC when i received them. So i sent them back to be fixed. Sorry for the wait. but hoping to ship current orders this week.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
I donā€™t know if it is the geometry change from my subwoofer deck or the additional shit in my trunk, but with the weather improving, I have noticed I have zero buffeting now. I have no buffeting mods, so Iā€™m confused as to why, but Iā€™ll take it.

Felipe3sgte

First Name
Felipe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Glad everyone is enjoying the product.

To those that are still waiting, my apologies, they didn't pass my QC when i received them. So i sent them back to be fixed. Sorry for the wait. but hoping to ship current orders this week.
Your site isnā€™t showing the painted ones available for purchase anymore. When do you expect this option to be back up?

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Your site isnā€™t showing the painted ones available for purchase anymore. When do you expect this option to be back up?
I'd say another 2 weeks. Closed temporarily so i don't oversell the stock.

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I donā€™t know if it is the geometry change from my subwoofer deck or the additional shit in my trunk, but with the weather improving, I have noticed I have zero buffeting now. I have no buffeting mods, so Iā€™m confused as to why, but Iā€™ll take it.
Are you riding around without the truck cover installed? I wondered if messing with the cargo area would change the way air was coming into the cabin and possibly change the buffeting effect.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Are you riding around without the truck cover installed? I wondered if messing with the cargo area would change the way air was coming into the cabin and possibly change the buffeting effect.
Yes, but my rear deck is an inch or so taller from an aftermarket sub box. My cargo area has a cargo divider that is about 3ā€™ x 16ā€ x 16ā€. I had terrible buffeting when I first got the car and now none. :dunno: It is saving me over $100, so whatever it is, Iā€™m happy to have it.
Sponsored