Wind Noise & Buffeting Fixes

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I got mine in from twisted! painted! And quick! They look goood
The gloss black ones seem to be unavailable right now from the website, probably because of everything going on right now. Sucks I wish these things were easier to get lol

These also look cool and OEM-like but who knows when they’re actually coming out..

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
The gloss black ones seem to be unavailable right now from the website, probably because of everything going on right now. Sucks I wish these things were easier to get lol

These also look cool and OEM-like but who knows when they’re actually coming out..
will have some in stock soon.

Supr@Freak23

First Name
PEPE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra A90, 2001 S2000, 2009 STI
Vehicle Showcase
i haven't heard anything windows up or down on my diffusers. and i purposely tried listening for it. so not the case, at least me anyway. also, in case anyone is wondering, a customer has tested these up to over 160mph with no noise or issue.

yes, we are working on the gloss black and CF option. just depends on cost whether or not we go through with it.
When will the black painted option will be available for purchase?

Supr@Freak23

First Name
PEPE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra A90, 2001 S2000, 2009 STI
Vehicle Showcase
These are still in stock. Took me two minutes to attach and seem to work fine.

suprabuffer.jpg

.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07748LND6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Hi Racevideo! I dont know if it's the angle of the picture, but it seems that the carbon fiber pattern on those pieces is a completely different color, is it accurate? Were you able eliminate the humming sound completely within the 35-55mph range? How about when doing greater speeds with the window closed, do you hear any humming sound then?Thanks in advance!!

Racevideo

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 2017 VW Tiguan
Hi Racevideo! I dont know if it's the angle of the picture, but it seems that the carbon fiber pattern on those pieces is a completely different color, is it accurate? Were you able eliminate the humming sound completely within the 35-55mph range? How about when doing greater speeds with the window closed, do you hear any humming sound then?Thanks in advance!!
The color match is not perfect by any means. I'm not really sure anyone has noticed. The buffering noise with the window open went away completely which sort of surprised me. The wind noise with the window closed though is still there.
Sponsored