• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: a90 ecu pre 6/2020

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
been going by zrk’s post with compatible ecus.
I’ve been searching carpart everyday for months I’m always late to the oarty when one is posted… honestly if it’s something you really want just go through Visconti and save your time

OP
OP

KAREEMMK5

First Name
Kareem
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
mk5
I’ve been searching carpart everyday for months I’m always late to the oarty when one is posted… honestly if it’s something you really want just go through Visconti and save your time
Visconti arent willing to sell one, they informed me I have to pay for the whole package of unlock, clone, and tuning which I later agreed to but they still wouldnt sell me one since I am from outside the states.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Visconti arent willing to sell one, they informed me I have to pay for the whole package of unlock, clone, and tuning which I later agreed to but they still wouldnt sell me one since I am from outside the states.
Ohhhhh they probably don’t because shipping is more outside the country and more risk for them. They hoarded a bunch of pre June ECU’s but it’s for their customers only. I would have went through them i don’t even mind the price but with my luck the second i do it the week after we’ll have a real unlock knowing my luck LOL

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I’m surprised they even have some left. Last time John and friends got on these forums to push people toward the solution that doesn’t require a clone.

Yeah to all looking for an ecu, best of luck. These ecus are rare as fuck now, and unless you directly work for an insurance yard, or wrecker, you’re SOL.

maybe we’ll get good news when bFlash team comes back from summer holiday…

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
I'm trying to understand. How is this not a compatible ecu??
Screenshot_20220731-210242_eBay.jpg

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Does it need to be 2019??
From what I have gathered speaking with those smarter than me (Femto, bFlash, etc..) is that the internal circuitry and what the ECU is capable of has not changed much over the last few years, but rather these things were enabled in software/firmware and the hardware to perform more all functions still exists. It would make sense as these Bosch ECUs wind up in many different vehicles and trims.

Speaking pratically, no one successfully gets these older ECUs cloned;
And if they did figure it out, they likely keep that close to their chest, as it's quite profitable.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I'm trying to understand. How is this not a compatible ecu??
Screenshot_20220731-210242_eBay.jpg
This isn't the same part number from most cloned ECUs we have seen the s21 or s10 part numbers.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Is t that an f series dme. It would MAYBE work with a g series dme but that isn’t even the same generation of b58

reroute

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
How come so many people go the cloning route, when the much cheaper option still allows you to tune on BM3? I'm genuinely curious on how much better ecutek could be in comparison when people are achieving so much on bm3

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'm genuinely curious on how much better ecutek could be in comparison when people are achieving so much on bm3
* Anti-Lag
* Map Switching
* Port Injection
* Flex Fuel
* Reflex Anything (Nitrous, External Wastegate Control)
* Related to 👆🏼-- big turbo
* Tuned by Payn
* Tuned by Botti

These are a couple of the items you may want that you cannot currently do (easily/reliably) with BM3. Also- BM3 doesn't win races. No BM3 cars here 👇🏼

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 07.46.30.png

reroute

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
* Anti-Lag
* Map Switching
* Port Injection
* Flex Fuel
* Reflex Anything (Nitrous, External Wastegate Control)
* Related to 👆🏼-- big turbo
* Tuned by Payn
* Tuned by Botti

These are a couple of the items you may want that you cannot currently do (easily/reliably) with BM3. Also- BM3 doesn't win races. No BM3 cars here 👇🏼

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 07.46.30.png
Ahaha, can't argue with numbers. I actually wasn't aware that PI and Flex Fuel are harder/not possible on BM3, since i've seen a few bm3 supras in my area on e85
Sponsored