• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: a90 ecu pre 6/2020

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I did a bit of this. Was buying any ECU I could find up to $800 -> sold to desperate guys for $2k
haha nice.

Probably could get 3k right now lol.

I know there are alot of people bulking at the pricing to get this all done but IMO its well worth it if you plan on pushing your supra if not then dont even worry about it 500 hp is more than enough for a street car.
Sponsored

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
you wont pass emissions with a catless downpipe. As the OBD will see the sensors are not in ready state.
Ah darn - I used to pass in my catless LS2 '06 GTO with a tune to turn off the check engine light- Not sure if Illinois changed it but you were allowed two sensors to be in the "NOT READY" state and you will pass. I guess I could try and if fail swap back the OEM downpipe. This is another reason why I shake my head when I see folks selling their OEM downpipes - going to suck when they see how much they cost new from a dealer.

I know that California and other folks are also cracking down on aftermarket tunes by running checksums and seeing if they match to OEM calibration.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Ah darn - I used to pass in my catless LS2 '06 GTO with a tune to turn off the check engine light- Not sure if Illinois changed it but you were allowed two sensors to be in the "NOT READY" state and you will pass. I guess I could try and if fail swap back the OEM downpipe. This is another reason why I shake my head when I see folks selling their OEM downpipes - going to suck when they see how much they cost new from a dealer.

I know that California and other folks are also cracking down on aftermarket tunes by running checksums and seeing if they match to OEM calibration.
It's actually pretty cheap from dealer but you are only allowed 1 per vin I believe.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
haha nice.

Probably could get 3k right now lol.

I know there are alot of people bulking at the pricing to get this all done but IMO its well worth it if you plan on pushing your supra if not then dont even worry about it 500 hp is more than enough for a street car.
I'm not really planning on pushing the supra very hard. Should I buy a clone?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
The CVN check is pretty easy to spoof if you know your way around a ROM. Unfortunately it's also highly highly highly illegal so I most definitely don't know how to do it, not even a little bit. ;)

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The CVN check is pretty easy to spoof if you know your way around a ROM. Unfortunately it's also highly highly highly illegal so I most definitely don't know how to do it, not even a little bit. ;)
good, me either.

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
I just bought a cloneable ECU last week for many….many doll-hairs. I may also have be able to get away with BM3 as it is not going to be a race car. Plan is to send away this winter. If anyone REALLY wants one, you have about 2 months to convince me to sell it.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Honestly I have been keeping one close to my chest as well. I’m sure I could be moved by the right offer.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honestly I have been keeping one close to my chest as well. I’m sure I could be moved by the right offer.
I bought a couple back when no one cared and everyone was afraid of the big bad Russians (which is a huge fucking joke), I sold them for what I paid for them, around ~$400 each. RIP that market.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I bought a couple back when no one cared and everyone was afraid of the big bad Russians (which is a huge fucking joke), I sold them for what I paid for them, around ~$400 each. RIP that market.
So BMW ECUs performed better than all markets this year 😉

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So BMW ECUs performed better than all markets this year 😉
If I still had them, I'd still sell them for what I paid. I like more fast Supras more than I like money. I also want to see the B58s/A90s continue to have their own classes.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Wish i acted quicker with cloning my ECU now I regret not doing it as I can’t justify the current expense and difficulty of the cloned ECU I’m just banking on an unlock now at this point but JB4 map 2 has been holding me off

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Im unable to find one so im just doing the regular unlock and BM3. Sucks, id pay whatever was necessary to get one, just cant find any.
^^^ look up two posts lol

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
I just bought a cloneable ECU last week for many….many doll-hairs. I may also have be able to get away with BM3 as it is not going to be a race car. Plan is to send away this winter. If anyone REALLY wants one, you have about 2 months to convince me to sell it.
DM me a price.
Sponsored