Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Nitro Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Thanks, I'm aware of both websites, but I'm trying to avoid FOREX fees charged for converting USD or Euros into CAD, hence why I asked about a Canadian vendor.
Canadian stores are going to price that right in anyways.

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Nitro Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium
Canadian stores are going to price that right in anyways.
They are, but if I pay (as an example) $470 USD to a US vendor, I'm paying a foreign exchange conversion fee on top of the USD -> CAD price difference, and I'm trying to avoid that forex fee by just paying a price in CAD. It's only a few bucks, but I hate paying more than I need to.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They are, but if I pay (as an example) $470 USD to a US vendor, I'm paying a foreign exchange conversion fee on top of the USD -> CAD price difference, and I'm trying to avoid that forex fee by just paying a price in CAD. It's only a few bucks, but I hate paying more than I need to.
You own a 70k CAD sports car who cares. If you really want to save then find someone to sell you usd at Google rate on PayPal. Then find a store that supports PayPal. Then you'll get the best usd price.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
You own a 70k CAD sports car who cares. If you really want to save then find someone to sell you usd at Google rate on PayPal. Then find a store that supports PayPal. Then you'll get the best usd price.
I get it, though. I paid a $10 "convenience fee" a bit a go to pay my stupid fucking HOA dues online and it stung a bit. Yes, I can afford the $10. No, I did not like paying it.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I get it, though. I paid a $10 "convenience fee" a bit a go to pay my stupid fucking HOA dues online and it stung a bit. Yes, I can afford the $10. No, I did not like paying it.
But supra parts are inflated as is. I've accepted this a long time ago Lol. Denial and ignorance makes stomaching parts invoice for this car.

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Vote Castro out and the economy will fix

nimasis

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Okay, I ran stage 2 on my stock tune and you definitely feel the improvements. Shifts are much faster and bangs into the gear. The caveat is that it does upset the chassis more as it shakes the whole drivetrain thus it's struggling more to put the power down, especially between 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. Also, make sure you don't shift mid corners hahaa

I also noticed that the "shift farts" are gone while in sport mode flooring it and shifting right before the redline? assuming that's due to the torque reduction tuned in stage 2?

M Blips: I had it set to 7% for all gears but I turned it off after a day or two, it feels unnatural and pushes the car forward, as if an inexperienced driver trying to rev match so I fully turned that off.

The best benefit of this tune for me on a stock tune is to have the car start in 2nd gear and also adjusted my normal mode to upshift a little later in the rpm range which made me drive more in full automatic the past few days.

Edit: Overall cost including the OBD2 came to almost $800 Cad...I'm sure a JB4 would've given me more smiles per dollar if you are deciding between the two

Bluemkv

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 91 Wrangler 4.0
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely need to adjust the blips. I have a built pure stg 1 and maaaaaannnnnnn this shit is rough on certain down shifts. Would like to know who here is running a stg1 pure and what are your settings on this xhp?
Did you end up adjusting the blips yet? Certain gears are harsh on up and downshifts now that I'm pure stage 1 trans and wondering what I can do about it.

Mavic_Supra

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
What settings is everyone running on stage 3 map and i'm assuming most updated to v1.3?

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Since I installed bimmer code sport plus already would it cause any issues installing XHP Flashtool ???

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 Premium; Mazda CX-5
Has anyone adjusted comfort mode shift points / have recommendations? I've spent 98% of my time so far driving in Sport mode, but now that I installed an AWE exhaust I wouldn't mind occasionally actually driving in comfort mode. Currently I'm flashed for XHP Stage 2.

I feel like comfort mode just rushes to the highest gear it can as fast as it can. If I recall correctly I was driving around in 6th (hell maybe it was even 7th) at 40mph and I just feel like I'm lugging the engine. Would love to get things set somewhere between comfort at sport...for example if Comfort puts me in 6th at 40mph and Sport has me in 4th...maybe 5th is going to be the happy medium.
Sponsored