2021 Supra 2.0 Tunes

Christopherow

First Name
CR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2016 Corolla S and 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Looking for any known tunes for 2021 Supra 2.0. Does any one currently have a tune in their car?

Thanks. CR
Sponsored

kmbkk

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 FRS
Iā€™d be interested in this as well.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
before looking for tunes, i would first lift up your ecu and check its build date. 7/2020 and newer are locked and currently untuable with a handful of 6/2020 ecus that got caught in the transition.

OP
OP
Christopherow

Christopherow

First Name
CR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2016 Corolla S and 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
After my first oil change in April I am going to install JB4 tune along with down pipe from
Fuction Werk (if available). At altitude.

Bdevolve24

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0
After my first oil change in April I am going to install JB4 tune along with down pipe from
Fuction Werk (if available). At altitude.
I have the downpipe charge pipe amd jb4 in my 2.0 currently looking for an ecu tune

Bdevolve24

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0
We have the capability to tune these on multiple platforms. For those interested we would be more than happy to give a discounted rate so that way can improve our basemaps. Feel free to toss me a message! =)
Hey guys Iā€™d like to get an ecu tune what are you offering for the Supra 2.0

Bdevolve24

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0
No i totally do but I think Iā€™d get more power and torque from a flash ecu tune then the piggy back tuner! It does spice the car up for sure though! The car has the function werk down pipe ftp charge pipe jb4 tuner and pedal tuner from my bmw I traded in that was a b48 also so I threw that in there and my intake should be here supposedly this week but doubt it

ricks6231

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
No i totally do but I think Iā€™d get more power and torque from a flash ecu tune then the piggy back tuner! It does spice the car up for sure though! The car has the function werk down pipe ftp charge pipe jb4 tuner and pedal tuner from my bmw I traded in that was a b48 also so I threw that in there and my intake should be here supposedly this week but doubt it
Is the downpipe catted? If not is there a fuel type smell when driving? Last did you get more burble from downpipe change? In all honesty I just want more burbleā€¦ā€¦ I thought armytrix would release 2.0 exhaust but I was just emailed they decided not to pursue?

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
Would you say your 2.0 feels much quicker with those mods? I'm getting the same mods

Ledesma16

First Name
Maximillian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
What intake did you order? Currently still looking for one but not much out there for 2.0s right now

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
JB4 totally makes a difference, mine felt a bit more sluggish when I switched wheels. Running a Map2 on it and feels quicker a bit more than stock. Agreed with @Bdevolve24 a tune would be much better overall than the JB4, so it's a waiting game as well.
Sponsored