Anticipated announcement & changes/updates for next 2024 model year Supra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I don't know why Toyota likes that bright orange color so much. They have something just like it on the Tundra TRD Pro and on the GR86 special edition. I don't really like it on any of them.

Looks like no major updates for 2024 other than a nice color option for people who like the matte white.

I wonder if 2025 will be the last model year? Maybe, we'll see the rumored GRMN then for the last model year?

The trd pro orange is nice. The color shade changes. It’s very nice in person.
Sponsored

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
I don't know why Toyota likes that bright orange color so much. They have something just like it on the Tundra TRD Pro and on the GR86 special edition. I don't really like it on any of them.

Looks like no major updates for 2024 other than a nice color option for people who like the matte white.

I wonder if 2025 will be the last model year? Maybe, we'll see the rumored GRMN then for the last model year?
Either MY2025 cars will stretch out for a year and a half or it's finishing with a MY2026.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
More cognitive dissonance from the Toyota marketing wank team... 1997 was badged the "15th Anniversary". Yet 1978 was the first year of the Celica XX/Celica Supra in Japan; first exports were 1979.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Hmm orange does look nice and very curious about the adjustable rear wing. Kinda annoyed that burnout which was supposed to be a "special" unique color for A91 MT's is just going to be another color option now but oh well. I guess I can bask in the fact that only 50 Burnout A91 MT's made it North America, I do love my hazelnut tho! They really should start adding more options to these, I think a lack of a sport exhaust option is a huge miss, same more aero options, wheels etc. I do like the black calipers tho!

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
That's a good thing for those of us who have an A91-MT in that color. :p

BTW, I think that color is actually the same color as BMW's Sparkling Copper Metallic, which, I believe, is an exclusive color for the BMW X7 SUV.
Never heard that comparison before. I kept hearing people say it's like BMWs Dravit Grey but it's totally not. I've parked next to my co-worker's 2023 M440 in Dravit Grey and it's not the same at all.

_suprajay_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Never heard that comparison before. I kept hearing people say it's like BMWs Dravit Grey but it's totally not. I've parked next to my co-worker's 2023 M440 in Dravit Grey and it's not the same at all.
Yeah i think dravit grey is darker the CU Later/Sparkling Copper Metallic

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
It's sparkling copper metallic. CU = copper on the periodic table.

Mayday

First Name
Nayef
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Interested in seeing that adjustable spoiler. Looks like my MY23 CU Later Gray is not being offered in 2024. Strange because it's such a nice color.
Do you know that Toyota in some countries in middle east offers CU Later color as a normal option and it’s called Volcanic Ash grey.
I think it’s only in U.S that considered a limited option.

Mayday

First Name
Nayef
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Yes. I have the stratosphere blue with tan interior. But it's auto. I can basically spec the tan interior with any body colour and any transmission. So its A91 with tan interior and manual is a regional limitation I think.
In my country Qatar, Toyota dealership only offers tan interior in all 3.0L 2023 models even if you choose any exterior color they only offer tan interior with it.

Mayday

First Name
Nayef
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
That's a good thing for those of us who have an A91-MT in that color. :p

BTW, I think that color is actually the same color as BMW's Sparkling Copper Metallic, which, I believe, is an exclusive color for the BMW X7 SUV.
Yes you’re right, it’s BMW’s color which is called Sparkling Kupfer Grau metallic. In middle east countries it’s called Volcanic Ash Grey and in U.S it’s called CU Later grey.

Mayday

First Name
Nayef
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
It’s BMW’s Sparkling Kupfer Grau metallic Which is CU Later grey

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
In my country Qatar, Toyota dealership only offers tan interior in all 3.0L 2023 models even if you choose any exterior color they only offer tan interior with it.
It's called Copper Grey here in Australia and we too can custom our interior/exterior to whatever colour we like.. at least on our "premium" GTS models. And we can even option Alcantara seats.

The A91 nomenclature and exclusive colour options are just a North American marketing scheme.

Screenshot - 23.05.21 at 02.19.42PM.png

M3ltdown

First Name
Peteskeet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Golf R
Do we know for sure that the vu later gray is gone for 2024? I spoke to a dealership here in Canada and supposedly they are still able to order cu later gray in 2024,

what sources cited that cu later Would be discontinued ?

NESS3000

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Wonder how soon dealers will be taking deposits for 2024s
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.