A91 & Recent 2021 Impossible to Tune / ECU manufactured after 2020/6 is locked? [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
We have unlocked plenty before. No need to send to Russia.
Are you trying to say you have unlocked post 6/20 ECUs or just plenty of older ones? Also, if you have been able to unlock post where tf have you been??

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Also, if you have been able to unlock post where tf have you been??
That's what I'm saying. this thread is about "A91 Recent 2021 Impossible to Tune ECU Manufactured After 2020-06" We all know there's a handful of unicorn ECUs that are right on the line that are bench unlockable, but that's not what we're talking about here.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont worry, just cause you lack the ability to do so doesnโ€™t mean other lack the means to do it. If you go to my page you can see some examples and customer reviews.

An example here of some of my work but I will show you a behind the scene soon of we do it:

I have no idea who you're talking to, because you're not using the reply button.

But let's see the ECU dates. If you can really unlock the 2020.06+ without Russia, why hasn't your shop been all over everywhere taking everyone's money?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is a very recent development
I mean, proof is in the pudding. If you can actually do what Femto does stateside, you're going to be a very good spot. But I'd be blown away if a smaller, local, unknown shop cracked the 2020+ ECUs.

Super excited if true, but nothing in the photo or video suggests otherwise. The car in the video ran an 11.8? That's not.. really.. anything.

Last time we heard of a 'recent development' it was.... suspect. It was from Visconti, and they found a way to reduce cost in their process to Russia, still requires Femto.

I've heard mumblings of a states-based 2020.06+ unlocked, but... not from <random shop in DE>.

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
We have unlocked plenty before. No need to send to Russia.
Thatโ€™s an Autotuner bench tool so many shops have. My friend has it and I can tell you right now the latest DME you canโ€™t do anything to with it. Youโ€™re not up to date on all this thatโ€™s all.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thatโ€™s an Autotuner bench tool so many shops have. My friend has it and I can tell you right now the latest DME you canโ€™t do anything to with it. Youโ€™re not up to date on all this thatโ€™s all.
Yeah BFlash isn't going to do it. We know this.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rookie driver on completely stock 91 octane Supra. Post isnโ€™t claiming to be a record breaker. Its meant to open customers with daily cars to tuning. Thanks for the feedback. Tough judges makes for better answers when we finally roll this out. And sure we are small now, but will eventually build great things for our customers.
I just want to confirm.. you are saying that you can unlock 2020.06+ ECUs?

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I tried to pm them. They have pms blocked for some reason.

So since I canโ€™t pm you, Iโ€™ll just do it here. @MMW Tuning Iโ€™ll volunteer to be the experiment for people. Name your price on it and letโ€™s make it happen

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I hear a lot of talk but no pudding yet! We are all salivating our chops for this tuning. I hope this place can put their money where their mouth is and back it up. Otherwise it will be 2 for 0 including those other clowns over at MP.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I hear a lot of talk but no pudding yet! We are all salivating our chops for this tuning. I hope this place can put their money where their mouth is and back it up. Otherwise it will be 2 for 0 including those other clowns over at MP.
0 for 2 ya drunk