All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Last time I checked, you were the one who started talking crap about the new Z when my only simple question was about buying the Supra or wait what the new Z has to offer lol. I'm not even a Nissan guy. I just happened to own a Z. Well, I used to. I'm a Porsche guy.
The difference is I didn't go out of my way to join a Z forum to talk crap about their cars. The question came up HERE, on a Supra forum, and I merely stated my opinion, which is what you asked for.
Sponsored

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
This ain't nothing. You should read the main Z thread. ?

Oh, I am aware, with an honorable mention also going to the 'manual transmission' speculation thread. The cognitive dissonance is... ..deafening..

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Last time I checked, you were the one who started talking crap about the new Z when my only simple question was about buying the Supra or wait what the new Z has to offer lol. I'm not even a Nissan guy. I just happened to own a Z. Well, I used to. I'm a Porsche guy.
Don't mind him. He does it on all the Z threads. :p?

Jeonsa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
I didn't read any of this thread, mostly because lazy. But buy the car(s) you like. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. All of us idiots on the internet certainly don't matter especially if you're happy.

Buy the car you like, enjoy it, drive it, be happy when you open your garage. None of us matter.

Edit: On the flip, it's still just a car. Buy it, if you don't like it after a little bit or really hate that one weird angle of it, sell it. It's a damn car - not your personality.
I agree with every bit of this

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
I just really hope that prototype car they have been showing off/driving around is not the finished product. Because the whole front end is just extremely boring/meh to me. At least in pictures. They have had this long to design something I have to think the finished product will look better than that.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I say buy a Z, cause the Supra looks really good from behind, you'll have the best eye candy in your windshield using binoculars after a 40 roll and have a Z, best of both worlds. ??‍♂
Bring on a 40 roll I’m looking forward to it. ?

-RJM
Sponsored