All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
These are all gross vehicle weights, which are estimations of the car to include passengers and cargo. Whereas curb weights will be indicative of the car itself without the aforementioned.

I do find it interesting though that the Nismo version weighs over 100lbs more than the standard MT 370z
No, it clearly says "Curb weight (lb.)"

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) (lb.)
2.0 = 3,770 lbs
3.0 = 4,001 lbs

I didn't see any for the Z.
Sponsored

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Sheesh, what's his problem.
Idk, he came at me saying I deleted one of his thread. I didn't deleted anything. I even looked though his whole profile and there was nothing deleted. Maybe he's confusing this forum with another forum or a Facebook group?

As I have stated in the past, I am not a fan of censorship. People can post and say whatever they want as long as it doesn't break the rules.

🤣😂

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Idk, he came at me saying I deleted one of his thread. I didn't deleted anything. I even looked though his whole profile and there was nothing deleted. Maybe he's confusing this forum with another forum or a Facebook group?

As I have stated in the past, I am not a fan of censorship. People can post and say whatever they want as long as it doesn't break the rules.
I just went though all his post and this is the first thing that came to mind...

9d14169a-9567-4a35-b511-4a0f453afb6f-small.png

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Well. He's gone now. I'm no longer using the 'ignore' functionality. At first, it was whatever with him, but that purple emoji thing started driving me insane/triggering me when I saw it before I read whatever he was saying. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Well. He's gone now. I'm not longer using the 'ignore' functionality. At first, it was whatever with him, but that purple emoji thing started driving me insane/triggering me when I saw it before I read whatever he was saying. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I wonder how long until he makes a new account. ?

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
I just went though all his post and this is the first thing that came to mind...

9d14169a-9567-4a35-b511-4a0f453afb6f-small.png
I didn't read them read them at first. I was just trying to find anything that was deleted. On our side if there is a deleted post it will show up with a black background with a strikethrough style front. I couldn't find anything, even did a double take just make sure.

Now that I have time it's obvious he was trolling and or on crack.

This will be my new meme for you ?
deserved.jpg
lol, thanks for the laugh.

The only thing here is that trash is you...
(was), past tense. ;)

@Supra93 was that at least an IP ban?

Anyway, I'm sure we'll recognize him pretty quickly ?
Unfortunately IP address doesn't show up on my end and we all know there are ways around it. But yeah I'm sure we'll all recognize him pretty fast lol.
Sponsored