Car(s)
2020 Supra

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Is that 400Z made by BMW? The hood parting line to the bumper looks Euro.. aka uneven aka like crap.

OP
OP
H2O_Doc

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
I have a bunch from the Chicago Auto Show mid-last year. It was pretty underwhelming because many of the manufacturers didn't show due to COVID protocols. Hoping this years will be a better event.
Yep. Lots of no shows particularly at DC.

I like the new Z (the Supra more) and was surprised at how little traffic it got, especially in comparison to the Supra.

The Z isn’t bad looking, but certainly underwhelming. I honestly like the looks of my old 370Z more, as dated as they are.

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Yep. Lots of no shows particularly at DC.

I like the new Z (the Supra more) and was surprised at how little traffic it got, especially in comparison to the Supra.

The Z isn’t bad looking, but certainly underwhelming. I honestly like the looks of my old 370Z more, as dated as they are.
I felt the same way about seeing the Z in person. Feels a lot like the rest of the recent Zs (350/370). it's definitely nice. The rear end I think is decent, but I felt like it was generally boring.

The cars I thought really brought some juice, were the Lexus. A couple of cool production cars and a nice couple of concepts.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Problem with verts for me is that my ugly face just ruins the whole image of the car.. its like you don't walk around with dangling man boobs.. okay that was nasty.
Sponsored