Available Performance Parts for the 2021 2.0L Supra (US Market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enri93

First Name
Enrico
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra SZ-R (Prominence Red)
Swaybar size is the same between 3.0 and 2.0, I checked in EU specs, so sway bars from 3.0 should fit 2.0 I guess?
I looked on eibach pro kit springs too. I asked Eibach Poland, officially there is no Pro Kit for 2.0 but the springs for 3.0 got same ratings as Z4 M40i version, so probably springs from Z4 30i will fit with no problem to 2.0 Supra. Eibach service told me they probably will fit but if something doesnt fit they wont refund because its not their official specs. There is spring version both for adaptive and fixed suspension on Z4 30i.

1 more thing about 2.0, I was told it doesnt have an oil cooler from 3.0 so I wonder if fitting oil cooler from 3.0 is possible. Maybe its just plug&play? Any1 could maybe confirm this at local dealer or sth?

And I wonder how does this HKS muffler sounds like.. waiting for some videos
Sponsored

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Souds pretty cool, now it has way deeper sound to it. Was there any mention how much lighter it is compared to stock?
Now I wonder how it would sound like with catless downpipe :p

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Souds pretty cool, now it has way deeper sound to it. Was there any mention how much lighter it is compared to stock?
Now I wonder how it would sound like with catless downpipe :p
I have a catless DP shipping to me today...I'll post a sound clip of it mated to the OEM catback once it's installed.

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2.0T
I have a catless DP shipping to me today...I'll post a sound clip of it mated to the OEM catback once it's installed.
I purchased a downpipe from Kenji too.. but my car doesn’t get delivered to me til next Thursday... lol...
hey do you happen to know if the bmw b48 burger tuning intake fit the Supra?

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
I purchased a downpipe from Kenji too.. but my car doesn’t get delivered to me til next Thursday... lol...
It’s a good question. I think everything is trial and error at this point when it comes to 2.0L parts.

Enri93

First Name
Enrico
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra SZ-R (Prominence Red)
They look different but they might be interchageable

3.0.jpg

2.0.jpg

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Spoken to AWE about the exhaust.
They would like to make one this year BUT they need a car so they can take a look and try to put something together. So if someone is near them and can provide the car that would make the process start....

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Last edited:

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
What a great thread.

I believe Ark Performance is creating an exhaust for the 2.0t,

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Looks like weight reduction is vs stock brembo 3.0 system, so weight loss on 2.0 will be def smaller. Dunno if it will be -10lbs vs stock 2.0 system.
That is true, but if you do plan on tracking your car fairly frequently...the 2.0L stockers may burnout pretty quickly. I'm gonna purchase a set and do a weight and performance comparison (at some point).

Last edited:

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That is true, but if you do plan on tracking your car fairly frequently...the 2.0L stockers may burnout pretty quickly. I'm gonna purchase a set and do a weight and performance comparison (at some point).
Cool, wonder how much is to save there :)
The goal for 2.0 for me would be weight reduction into 29XX lbs (around 1350kg) so I'm wodering where are the best places to cut and not going broke meanwhile :D Wonder how much stock wheels weight too :hmm:

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Cool, wonder how much is to save there :)
The goal for 2.0 for me would be weight reduction into 29XX lbs (around 1350kg) so I'm wodering where are the best places to cut and not going broke meanwhile :D Wonder how much stock wheels weight too :hmm:
The stock wheels are cast so you could definitely find a much lighter forged set. I would think the single easiest way to lighten the 2.0 would be to replace the massive hood with a carbon fiber version.

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The stock wheels are cast so you could definitely find a much lighter forged set. I would think the single easiest way to lighten the 2.0 would be to replace the massive hood with a carbon fiber version.
Yea and I suspect they are same width as 19's on 3.0. But wonder what is the exact weight. Do You think they may be heavier than forged 19's on 3.0? Since they are cast I'd assume so... But 1" smaller ;)
There is also that heavy battery in the trunk (64lbs on 3.0, prob same as 2.0) and maybe on brake system few kg. Wonder how much exhaust weights too.

OEM hood is 37lbs, so maybe around 15lbs savings there.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.