B58 JB Plus Quick Install Tuner ....

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Definitely noticeable and worth the money. The only other thing I have aside from the Jb+ is an ARK DTS exhaust. I've been considering upgrading to jb4 but I read some stuff about some people not liking the power delivery from it..? I enjoy the Jb+ and the way the car feels so not sure if I'll upgrade
You can "tune" the jb4 and get a custom map. Not as extensive as what you can do with a full tune, but custom jb4 smooths alot of things out.
Sponsored

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
I put my car on a dyno today: My car is a fairly stock MY23 MT running 98RON with an AWE Touring (non resonated) exhaust; NVS Carbon intake lid (resonator delete) and of course a JB+ set at 3PM.
For US that’s about 414 hp and 401 lb-ft?

Was this at the wheels?

Pretty good numbers!

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
Car and Driver dynoed the stock Supra at 382 whp so that makes it 38 whp bump for the JB+ which is quite amazing

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E
I put my car on a dyno today: My car is a fairly stock MY23 MT running 98RON with an AWE Touring (non resonated) exhaust; NVS Carbon intake lid (resonator delete) and of course a JB+ set at 3PM.

Screenshot - 24.04.29 at 06.17.06PM.png
Did you try to remove JB+ and run it stock? Only way to see true gain.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Car and Driver dynoed the stock Supra at 382 whp so that makes it 38 whp bump for the JB+ which is quite amazing
I doubt it's that big a jump to be honest, after accounting for other variables. The exhaust may be adding a little bump too.. not to mention stickers of course. 😂

Did you try to remove JB+ and run it stock? Only way to see true gain.
Nah.. I was really just curious to see what the car was doing as is.

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
I doubt it's that big a jump to be honest, after accounting for other variables. The exhaust may be adding a little bump too.. not to mention stickers of course. 😂

Nah.. I was really just curious to see what the car was doing as is.
If you didn't replace the downpipe I doubt your exhaust added that much. It certainly could be a dyno thing, the before and after would have been nice. Anyway more evidence that the JB+ does indeed add something, and likely a noticeable something for those in doubt.
Sponsored