Battery replacement programming

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Replacing mine today. What about the little hose thing that goes into the stock battery on the right side? I'm not seeing a hole to put it in on the AG.

I swear to Christ the next time I do this it's going to be with a car built in the 90's...
I just zip tied mine out of the way. Its not needed for a sealed battery. Welcome to the future of constant evolving technology. 😊

-RJM
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I just zip tied mine out of the way. Its not needed for a sealed battery. Welcome to the future of constant evolving technology. 😊

-RJM
Man, thank you so much. I took the dang thing out again and thought my old eyes were just missing something! 👍

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Its pretty strait forward, first code then register.

-RJM
Where do I go in BimmerCode to register the new battery? I've coded the correct type but I'll be damned if I can find some means by which to register it. I'm probably missing something obvious here...

Edit: I was user BimmerCode and not BimmerLink because I am an idiot. Don't be me. Learn to read. 😆 Got it registered.

Last edited:

Liam.Lymsworth

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
45th Anniversary GR Supra 3.0 M/T
Hey guys, i’m brand new mk5 owner, i got the same problem here. Lol. The antigravity battery also needs to be registered thru bimmerlink too right?

and, do i still need the OBDLink to register a battery or to use bimmercode?

This is suck. My battery died while my car was on ramp & underneath the garage door. Lmao.
Sponsored