NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Just installed my AWE Non-Res Touring last week and I'm obsessed lol. Running OEM downpipe in vid. Will be installing AA catted downpipe soon.
I loved when I had stock DP and the non res touring exhaust sounded awesome!
Sponsored

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Is the Magnaflow option not working out for people? I like that you can swap resonators and straight pipe sections out. I've run Magnaflow mufflers on all my turbo cars and they've always sounded amazing. I'd like to run the resonator on the quiet mode and straight pipe on the Sport/valve open side. Seems that would be the best of both worlds. Of course... I can't get a single Ti exhaust for a lot less, then just deal with the noise (while not being able to run on two of my favorite tracks LOL).
Its been working out great for me. I generally run my set up as you said with the muffler on the quiet side and the straight pipe on the valved side. But the fact that I can switch it up whenever I want in a matter of mins is awesome. I am actually running mine with both muffler deletes at the moment and its surprisingly not that much louder in normal mode.

KAREEMMK5

First Name
Kareem
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
mk5
I run a non resonated milltek full race exhaust with a catless downpipe, sounds insane and no drone at all.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Its been working out great for me. I generally run my set up as you said with the muffler on the quiet side and the straight pipe on the valved side. But the fact that I can switch it up whenever I want in a matter of mins is awesome. I am actually running mine with both muffler deletes at the moment and its surprisingly not that much louder in normal mode.

Good to know. On one hand, I want a single-exit Ti, for sound and just because. But then, I figure there are going to be times when I'm going to want the exhaust to be on the quieter side. But, enough to spend an extra $1,000?

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Good to know. On one hand, I want a single-exit Ti, for sound and just because. But then, I figure there are going to be times when I'm going to want the exhaust to be on the quieter side. But, enough to spend an extra $1,000?
It's def worth it IMO. It also comes with two different mid pipes. A 3" and a 3.5" diameter. So its very customizable.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
FWIW I have a custom single-exit Ti/SS system that uses an HKS Carbon-Ti muffler. It's mated to a catted AA downpipe. I love the sound overall. It is like a JZ or RB sound but distinct. There is a bit of boom/drone but I have taken road trips in comfort. It is rowdy at startup because of the elevated idle/cat warm-up programming. Once it quiets down, it is the right volume for me (never had a second look or any interest from LEOs). But it would not be hard to add a resonator to quiet it down further. I bought the muffler for about $450 and the install, including SS 3" piping, was $600.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
FWIW I have a custom single-exit Ti/SS system that uses an HKS Carbon-Ti muffler. It's mated to a catted AA downpipe. I love the sound overall. It is like a JZ or RB sound but distinct. There is a bit of boom/drone but I have taken road trips in comfort. It is rowdy at startup because of the elevated idle/cat warm-up programming. Once it quiets down, it is the right volume for me (never had a second look or any interest from LEOs). But it would not be hard to add a resonator to quiet it down further. I bought the muffler for about $450 and the install, including SS 3" piping, was $600.
I'm looking at the Tomei. It comes with a silencer thingy, so at least I'd have that option.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Okay, installed my Remnant Performance exhaust.

In a word: wow.

Installation and fitment was very straightforward because it's all male/female v-banded. The parts are labeled DS or PS if they go to a specific side of the car. Was easily able to install the whole deal only with the assistance of a floor jack to keep the midpipe elevated as I got towards the rear bits.

Torqued the 4" vband at the downpipe to 15ftlbs, and the rest of the clamps at 10. Perfect seal.

There's absolutely no way that a phone can capture how good this sounds. There are bass tones so deep you just feel it in your chest. Turbo spool sounds are off the charts because of the full 4" downpipe. And there's absolutely no drone in cruising under normal mode. Just a pleasant bass note, letting you know it's there.

When you get on it, it SCREAMS. It's sooooo good. I'm glad I waited to buy this, because the combination of price/fitment/flow is just superb. Full 4" downpipe, 4" midpipe, dual 3" exits. I don't think there's another exhaust on the market that moves this much air? And the price is nutty compared to some the other offerings out there.

Truth be told: I own a lot of Remnant Performance hardware on my other car. I've never been disappointed. The quality is obvious. I waited a long time to get an exhaust for my Supra because I knew he was working on this, and my experience with my other car has been so positive. Again, so glad I waited and bought this.

Edit: exhaust comes with resonated midpipes and unresonated midpipes. I did one of each, with unresonated on the driver side. Figured I'd get a mix of raw exhaust and refined bass by mixing the two.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Okay, installed my Remnant Performance exhaust.

In a word: wow.

Installation and fitment was very straightforward because it's all male/female v-banded. The parts are labeled DS or PS if they go to a specific side of the car. Was easily able to install the whole deal only with the assistance of a floor jack to keep the midpipe elevated as I got towards the rear bits.

Torqued the 4" vband at the downpipe to 15ftlbs, and the rest of the clamps at 10. Perfect seal.

There's absolutely no way that a phone can capture how good this sounds. There are bass tones so deep you just feel it in your chest. Turbo spool sounds are off the charts because of the full 4" downpipe. And there's absolutely no drone in cruising under normal mode. Just a pleasant bass note, letting you know it's there.

When you get on it, it SCREAMS. It's sooooo good. I'm glad I waited to buy this, because the combination of price/fitment/flow is just superb. Full 4" downpipe, 4" midpipe, dual 3" exits. I don't think there's another exhaust on the market that moves this much air? And the price is nutty compared to some the other offerings out there.

Truth be told: I own a lot of Remnant Performance hardware on my other car. I've never been disappointed. The quality is obvious. I waited a long time to get an exhaust for my Supra because I knew he was working on this, and my experience with my other car has been so positive. Again, so glad I waited and bought this.

Edit: exhaust comes with resonated midpipes and unresonated midpipes. I did one of each, with unresonated on the driver side. Figured I'd get a mix of raw exhaust and refined bass by mixing the two.
Awesome. I'm still waiting for mine, but I don't think I made the first batch.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I'm looking at going with an AFE. I want it to have a muffler on the quiet side and open on the "Sport Mode" side. I live in CA so need to have a nice, quiet mode.. but want it loud enough to hear through a helmet for track days. I do have a catted VSRF downpipe. Any opinions on how it will sound? I've checked YouTube videos but it doesn't really sound much different than OEM to me :dunno: I'm hoping it's what I'm looking for.

TNZupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 2007 S2000.
Has anyone got one of the Injen exhausts? I'd like to hear a sound clip...😅

1662845094884.png

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
And here are some pics of install.
PXL_20220906_003137220.jpg

PXL_20220906_003240971.jpg
I just can't get over how low that seems to sit. It looks like it sits lower than the photos on their website. I have an AWE exhaust, but it's the track version, which doesn't have mufflers of any kind, so it's a bad example. I just don't remember seeing other systems hanging down this low. Now, that doesn't make it bad, just something to be careful of, I suppose. I'd personally love to see a version of this exhaust with resonators replacing the mufflers. I like the concept, but would rather have the extra noise, flow, and ground clearance it would provide.

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Currently have the HKS and am wanting to order the SP1R single exit and get rid of my HKS. If anyone in NorCal is interested in potentially trading a HKS for stock+ cash lmk lol.
Sponsored