• Total voters

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I need all you AWE Touring exhaust peeps to talk to my wife. She’s convinced we must have the “track“ exhaust for our track car! 😂 Also, the Touring should be called Track and my Track AWE called Track + (Plus). Trying to help you @Sara/AWE - great customer service from your team as well for a part I needed. Shipped right to my door. Thank you!

The Touring (cough cough) sounds fantastic! I have neighbors at the track all the time with them and kick myself for not getting that one. I doubt my wife would know the difference if i could sneak that conversion in next time at the shop ;)
Sponsored

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 nitro yellow supra 3.0 premium
Would be awesome if you had sound clips of fly by's to ease my decision lol but no worries if you don't.
i have tons of fly bys from a dig and high speed top of 5th and other exhaust clips on my Instagram under story highlights and just posts go watch it you want to hear AWE resonated touring and catless downpipe !

Instagram - 1stock_a90

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

Lepsis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Manual
Can anyone speak to how highway speed drone is on the MBRP with stock DP in a manual? Really tempted by it but all comments about lack of drone seem to be for the auto, and the gearing puts highway revs much higher for the manual

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Pulling the trigger on the full system from Active Autowerke for myself. It seems like the best bet for something fully engineered together as a single complete system built with that intent.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
Anyone ran the dual signature exhaust from RK Titanium? Didn't seem to be any videos floating around that I've found albeit I haven't searched real hard yet. Just browsing while at work

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
Anyone ran the dual signature exhaust from RK Titanium? Didn't seem to be any videos floating around that I've found albeit I haven't searched real hard yet. Just browsing while at work
The only dual signature video I'm aware of is on RK's Instagram.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
When I get home tonight I believe I will be ordering boost logic valved exhaust from the a90 shop

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
When I get home tonight I believe I will be ordering boost logic valved exhaust from the a90 shop
biggest concern with these I have seen is the cracking along the welds, sound good tho!
Sponsored