Best exhaust systems in the market??

Exhaust sustems

• Total voters

Wumb0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT
My setup is ARK DTS exhaust paired with Armytrix cerakoted catless downpipe. I haven't seen a lot of people run this setup and I think its one of the best sounding setups out there.

Any drone with the ARK DTS exhaust? Really struggling to choose between that one and the HKS duel muffler for a stock downpipe setup
Sponsored

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Any drone with the ARK DTS exhaust? Really struggling to choose between that one and the HKS duel muffler for a stock downpipe setup
I've had an ARK DT-S exhaust on my 2023 A91 since less than 1,000 miles. I tend to get a little drone at wide open throttle around 5th to 6th gear. 1st to 5th gear are beautiful sounding. Honestly glad I didn't get AWE or HKS like so many people. Don't get the burnt tips if you live in California or where cops harass you as a enthusiast. LoL

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Ark Performance is a good option, we can work something out on either choice.

-Josh

Wumb0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT
I've had an ARK DT-S exhaust on my 2023 A91 since less than 1,000 miles. I tend to get a little drone at wide open throttle around 5th to 6th gear. 1st to 5th gear are beautiful sounding. Honestly glad I didn't get AWE or HKS like so many people. Don't get the burnt tips if you live in California or where cops harass you as a enthusiast. LoL
When cruising around 2-3k rpm, is there any drone? I have a manual so that’s my primary concern.

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
When cruising around 2-3k rpm, is there any drone? I have a manual so that’s my primary concern.
No. I have a 2023 6MT and the only drone as I mentioned is wide open throttle in 5th and 6th gear punching it above 5k rpms. Basically high rpms and high gears I get a small drone with my catted Active Autowerks downpipe.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Just go AWE touring, you will not regret with with any downpipe setup. Catted? Non res touring. Catless? Go resonated if you want to tone it down. It’s the best system!

ky.supra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
barely noticeable, keep in mind I have a catless downpipe - might sound different if you're still on OEM downpipe or aftermarket high flow catted downpipe.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
barely noticeable, keep in mind I have a catless downpipe - might sound different if you're still on OEM downpipe or aftermarket high flow catted downpipe.
Does the RGB lighting help with the tone?

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
Hmm anyone have a video of the dual RK valved version?

I think RK also has a couple on their Instagram but they're short. Unfortunately not many people have it yet so there isn't much media on it
Sponsored