Best titanium exhaust

jamesxnguyen2

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra
I have a vivid racing titanium cat back exhaust, but I just feel like it’s too quiet. Lmk your thoughts, should I keep or get another exhaust?
Sponsored

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Boostlogic, Hks, Tomei all good exhaust. Hks is more quite while Boostloogic and Tomei are on the louder side.

EddieNel

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F350
How does the Vivid perform? Hopefully in the next 6 months I’ll have my bottom mount and port injection installed so I’ll need to replace the stock exhaust.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
I have a vivid racing titanium cat back exhaust, but I just feel like it’s too quiet. Lmk your thoughts, should I keep or get another exhaust?
another full titanium exhaust option with 0.5" larger diameter piping is titan motorsports'. should also be lighter and it is valved. the others mentioned above are either shit quality or very quiet

also.. remember titanium exhausts are higher pitch, so if it's that you want a deeper exhaust tone, will have to go SS

FlammasWRLD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 NB Miata - 2024 Red 3.0 Premium MT - Ninja400
I have a Kenji Catless DP with a Tomei Single Exit. I'm one of the loudest cars at every meet I go to. It's almost too loud if I am being honest. It sounds absolutely amazing though!

The fitment for the single exit is really easy to get dialed in. I actually need to move my big axle back hanger a bit, as it moved and has been burning my bumper slightly.

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
Can’t beat the Tomei single, 3.5” full titanium for $1100 new.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
For a while. I don't have exhaust anymore.
Which version were you running from them? Track or signature? Or were you even running one of the dual ones

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
RK Track, single passenger exit.
How would you rank the sound on that exhaust when you were still running it? Good/bad and deeper or higher pitched than stock?
Sponsored