Best Track Times Registry

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I'm on here often enough that I can maintain it. We don't have people doing track days all that often. I'll even set it up if nobody else wants to. I was ending impression to somebody else was going to start a thread I didn't want to step on any toes.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
That's a lot of tracks to track the tracking events.

Wish I had stake in the game. I could help out with data entry though. Go ahead and create it already 😁
Forum supports tables or Google Sheets or AirTable....

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
That's a lot of tracks to track the tracking events.

Wish I had stake in the game. I could help out with data entry though. Go ahead and create it already 😁
Forum supports tables or Google Sheets or AirTable....

There are tons of tracks, but hardly any of us go to them. This thing would probably only need to be updated like once per month.
Also, I wouldn't mind a whole new thread. The title of this one is just kind of not great

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
100% agree. The Supra continues to impress me. My 2020, with 100% stock power and just suspension mods with 200tw tires hangs with the big boys on track.

I was going to get a Cayman GT4 before the Supra. So glad I now went with the Supra. Like you said, I'm about 20k in mods, so basically a $80k car that is faster than the GT4's, for WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY less money.

99% of the time peoples first question when they come over after a session is "How much power is this making?". Loved telling them 100% stock power.

Although this season will be different. 😈
Just saw this post again looking to see if I posted the Sebring & Homestead chart w/ Carlo’s fastest Supra (I’m right behind him 😜). Damn Bryan youre spot on with your statement!!!! That’d be Great if y’all @kaj could put this together here or another thread 😃

7f61ef6f-2157-4b56-9979-f3be0b410057.jpeg

Last edited:

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Sounds good. I'll get started on it this week and have it up ASAP. It's my birthday weekend, so I'll try to have it done before then. Otherwise, I will be drunk posting and then none of it will make any sense.

Last edited:

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Sounds good. I'll get started on it this week and have it up ASAP. It's my birthday weekend, so I'll try to have it done before then. Otherwise, I will be drunk posting and then none of it will make any sense.
Im crossing my fingers for nonsense. Happy Birthday 🥳🥳🥳

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
HBD CA Supra brother! And thanks for putting a future mega track list together.

Enjoy your weekend 🥃. All da yoof are into kava/kratom bars here. Been going with my daughter. The problem, you end up not liking alcohol anymore after drinking the stuff for a while 😭. Drug co’s should look into it. Wasn’t my intent but oh well… Enjoy 🍻

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
HBD CA Supra brother! And thanks for putting a future mega track list together.

Enjoy your weekend 🥃. All da yoof are into kava/kratom bars here. Been going with my daughter. The problem, you end up not liking alcohol anymore after drinking the stuff for a while 😭. Drug co’s should look into it. Wasn’t my intent but oh well… Enjoy 🍻

What is that??

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's from a root. It's like CBD.

https://adf.org.au/drug-facts/kava/

Dunno about not liking alcohol after though but everyone is different. ;)
:offtopic: Kinda sorta. It‘s a Mu receptor agonist in the coffee family found in SE Asia. My daughter did an internship for this company:

https://mitra-9.com/

The kratom is what I like. Can’t have much or you puke (at least I do). And you’re never intoxicated. Very Florida and NC thing in the States, that I can tell. But they’re becoming popular as hell amongst college kids. Definitely something satisfying addiction receptors w/out impairment. So I’m glad younger kids are into it. A few docs, RNs, and others in my industry have opened kava bars down here and actually quit their day jobs. Insane. Personally, I’m not a herbal type of guy. But it definitely has promise and huge popularity :topic:

I did find this looking up our engine on a BMW forum:

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1630872

And a really cool BMW guy down here made this website:

https://trackmasterminds.com/leaderboard/

(Looks like a link off site is what others are doing)

Edit: Never mind, found yours 🏆 Glad you were able to do it on the fourm!

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/official-lap-times-thread.17634/#post-275776

Well done ☝
Sponsored

Last edited: